Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Wall Street robbed millions of America of hundreds of billions of dollars. Broke laws to do it during the 2008 crash. The only person who went to jail (Madoff) was someone who robbed the 1 percent. 

Democrats ignored impeachable acts by Trump. What prompted them to finally impeach? When Trump went after Biden. One of their own. 

Some Republicans in Congress, the most powerful Republicans in the country, are now saying "Trump crossed the line". Why? Because the violence came to their doorstep. Not a peep when his minions were threatening others. That was excusable.

See the pattern? Both parties don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. The line they have is their own well being. 

This isn’t because we the people believe that Trump should be president. This is because we the people believe that the government has been stepping on us for years. This is because we the people are tired of our tax payer dollars going to foreign countries for “gender studies” instead of going to our homeless veterans. Or our VA hospitals. This is because we the people are tired of being shit on by a congressman or woman who has been in congress for 40+ years and haven’t done a damn thing for the American people. This is because we the people are tired of the news media outlets and social media giants suppressing our free speech and telling us what to think and how to feel. We the people are tired of being treated like a number. We the people are tired of making the government more money than they are worth. We the people, are pissed.
*These are not my words, but I feel them deeply.*
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mekong said:

Coss,

PTBM is trying (But Failing) to get back at me for the Photograph NY Subway thread.

In that thread he said something was a illegal and I asked him to demonstrate such, in this one I merely used a the word insurrection in a non legal way. I never said it was an illegal insurrection or against any laws but PTBM cannot see the differeance.

I can see the difference, and showed the relevant laws

Being emotional Coss and logically doesn't mean what you say and believe and I also agree with is illegal

THHHHHH

Some people are just going to have watch the revolution from the sidelines. On a side note. Knoxville, Tennessee is holding a big L right now. Maybe some one can motivate her with some Henry V ("Once more unto the breach dear friends,. Or close up Trump's Mexican wall with out MAGA dead)