Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The possibility or maybe probability of impeachment, charges, etc has bitch slapped Trump into what my grandmother used to some 'act right'. HAHAHAHA.

He is trying to sound presidential, conceding, etc. How you deal with a bully? Force. Its all they understand. No talking, no time out, no compromise, you deal with a bully harder than he does with you. 

What worked in 5th grade, works with malcontent presidents. 

While I personally believe its Nixon, without question, history has been written before our eyes. Trump will be known as the worst president in American history by some distance. His supporters can say whatever they want but it will be like a Nixon supporter in 1075 a year after he resigns saying he is one of the best. 

There is no debate, or argument.  

3 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

The right to Freedom of Speech is different from Free Speech.

The first remains, the second is under threat

Speaking of Impeachment Vs Removal of Trump

Impeachment means he can never run for office again, removing him he can run again

Why is it under threat? I have the same free speech rights today that I had a year ago. NOTHING has changed for Americans. 

On daily basis the number of heroes is growing who all of a sudden find out their distance to President Donald. Twitter spread his bullshit over more than 6 years as did other "Social" platforms. Members of cabinet resigning on daily basis etc. Colin Powell can not be Republican any longer, did he live in the mountains without electricity for the last 4 years?