Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

What eventually going to happen I think, if things go as I think they will. The weight of the government and also, corporations and organizations will bear down on the far right. Can't get on a plane, can't get a gun, can't get certain jobs. Social media monitored or removed. Its what they will bring upon themselves. I, for one, do not like the power the government has. However, if you give it a reason it can 'sell' (911), the government will come down on you. The 1 percent and the politicians at the highest level will hurt you in various ways if or when they feel threatened physically  Heck it can be financially. The government has fought bitcoin and cryptos because it threatens their power over your money. I won't be crying when the far right gets the weight of it. Slippery slope? Sure. Eventually will they come after anyone, the left, etc,? Probably, but for now, I won't be stopping them. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/delta-no-fly-list-romney-graham-harassers-235459408.html

FBI probing if foreign governments, groups funded extremists who helped execute Capitol attack

As part of the investigation, the FBI is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin to key figures and groups in the alt-right before the Jan. 6 riot. ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/fbi-probing-if-foreign-governments-groups-funded-extremists-who-helped-n1254525

"foreign governments" - interesting way to spell Russia.

Well Cav, you are of course, entitled to your rants, but I remind you, that the current debate, has never been about whether or not Biden, will be any good, the debate has always been about, how bad Trump, is/was.

To quote from the BTO song you posted above;

"You need educatin'
You got to go to school"

"Any love is good lovin'
So I took what I could get"

I guess you were getting something, from Trump, but now he's gone, you'll have to get a new TV and transfer your affections to some new reality personality, Kanye West is looking for loyal followers I hear.

On 1/16/2021 at 4:41 AM, cavanami said:

Get ready if we have Bidumb for the USA president...Bidumb will fark up the world and you brain dead Trump haters will be wishing for a President Trump!!!

Russia to Exit Open Skies Treaty, Escalating Military Rivalry With U.S.

Russia said Friday that it was pulling out of a decades-old treaty that allowed countries to make military reconnaissance flights over each other’s territory, escalating its growing military competition with the United States and Europe just weeks before the incoming Biden administration will have to negotiate the extension of the central nuclear arms control treaty between the two countries....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-exit-open-skies-treaty-195102468.html

Cav, unfortunately it was your beloved President Donald who went out of the treaty which you might have overlooked.

Quote yahoo:

" When Trump announced the U.S. withdrawal, which was completed late last year, he predicted Putin was “going to come back and want to make a deal.” He did not. And Russia’s move signaled that the country did not intend to make it easy for the administration of Joe Biden to reverse Trump’s rejection of a series of arms control and military monitoring treaties."