Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

7 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:
On 1/16/2021 at 4:41 PM, cavanami said:

Get ready if we have Bidumb for the USA president...Bidumb will fark up the world and you brain dead Trump haters will be wishing for a President Trump!!!

Russia to Exit Open Skies Treaty, Escalating Military Rivalry With U.S.

Russia said Friday that it was pulling out of a decades-old treaty that allowed countries to make military reconnaissance flights over each other’s territory, escalating its growing military competition with the United States and Europe just weeks before the incoming Biden administration will have to negotiate the extension of the central nuclear arms control treaty between the two countries....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-exit-open-skies-treaty-195102468.html

Cav, unfortunately it was your beloved President Donald who went out of the treaty which you might have overlooked.

Quote yahoo:

" When Trump announced the U.S. withdrawal, which was completed late last year, he predicted Putin was “going to come back and want to make a deal.” He did not. And Russia’s move signaled that the country did not intend to make it easy for the administration of Joe Biden to reverse Trump’s rejection of a series of arms control and military monitoring treaties."

Bubi, are you trying to give Cav a brain aneurysm? Or maybe he's already got one...

br.jpg.ef7c06c13ad9a6b4f53f0ed523a86834.jpg

The My Pillow Guy

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/300207436/trump-to-flee-washington-and-seek-rehabilitation-in-a-maga-oasis-florida

One of Trump's final Oval Office visitors was Mike Lindell, the My Pillow founder and television pitchman, who showed up Friday afternoon brandishing notes that he said were from a lawyer, whom he would not identify, advising to institute "martial law" and install Trump loyalist Kash Patel in the CIA leadership.

Aides say Trump has been consumed with anger over his impeachment Wednesday by the House for inciting the Capitol riot.

Lindell, a vociferous supporter of the president, spent the afternoon at the White House but said in an interview that he left unsatisfied. "I had to make an appointment like everyone else," he said. "People were lined up to see him."

Lindell claimed ignorance about the contents of the memo, which was partially captured by a Washington Post photographer as Lindell waited to enter the White House.

"I didn't know what was in it," he said. "I didn't know who some of the people even were." He explained that the unnamed lawyer asked him, "If you get a meeting, can you drop this off?"

Lindell said he presented his information to the president for about five minutes before Trump referred him to White House Counsel's Office. He also argued that China and Russia hacked the election, bringing a false article from The American Report, a conspiracy-theory right-wing website, as his evidence.

Lindell said he has been working with a large team to try to prove widespread voter fraud and falsely argued that Trump had won by 11 million votes. "I have spent a lot of money and gone down every rabbit hole in this country," he said.

But Lindell said Trump was noncommittal on what he'd do with the information and told him to talk to the lawyers, who were dismissive and argued with him.

"They were skeptical," Lindell said. "They were disinterested, very disinterested. They are giving the president the wrong advice."

He said the lawyers did not allow him to see Trump again...

The ever self-centred president has requested a major sendoff.

It would begin with a throng of cheering, flag-waving staffers and supporters to see him off on the White House's South Lawn, according to a person familiar with the planning, and continue to a more formal ceremony at Joint Base Andrews, featuring a red carpet, military band, colour guard and 21-gun salute.

practise throng - 

1610829145197.jpg?format=pjpg&optimize=m

Cav, this is really ANTIFA dressing up as moving guys, to take Donald's stuff and burn it, while he's watching the TV.

I can tell you some very positive and transformative things Nixon did. Truly but he's still a terrible president. You can positives from ANY leader, but overall, there is zero question that Trump will be remembered at or near the bottom. No question. None and I guarantee you in a fairly short time, his supporters will be too embarrassed to say that. 

Nixon won 2 landslide victories, but you won't find many people from that era who will admit to being a supporter of his. Even recently, how many Bush supporters you hear about longing for those days? That was "only"13 years ago. 

Reagan is the ONLY president Republicans will publicly talk about in the last 60 years. You have to go back to Eisenhower. In fact, in the last 100 years, only 2 Republican presidents will get a positive mention, Reagan and Eisenhower. No one talks glowingly of Hoover, Coolidge, or Harding. You have to go back to Teddy Roosevelt.

Has their been bad Democratic presidents? Sure. Johnson was particularly bad screw up with the Vietnam war. Carter wasn't as bad as some say but you can't say he has a great rep, its overall a bad one as president and a good one post WH years. 

Anyway, Trump will go the way of Bush.