Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

My guess is America will eventually go quasi parliamentary. There will be at least 3, maybe 4 parties. There is no where for sane Republicans in the party. Romney, Rubio, Kusich, they have no place in today's party. There could eventually be a split. Either Trumpers start their own party or the moderates, traditional Republicans start their own. 

The same could happen on the left. The progressives will either take over or split off. 

Just now, chocolat steve said:

My guess is America will eventually go quasi parliamentary. There will be at least 3, maybe 4 parties. There is no where for sane Republicans in the party. Romney, Rubio, Kusich, they have no place in today's party. There could eventually be a split. Either Trumpers start their own party or the moderates, traditional Republicans start their own. 

The same could happen on the left. The progressives will either take over or split off. 

If you look at the UK you can launch as many parties as you like, the winner takes it all.

38 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

If you look at the UK you can launch as many parties as you like, the winner takes it all.

Not quite Bubi the winner still needs overall majority, there have been quite a few hung parliaments.

The previous Teresa May Government was a hung parliament in bed with the Ulster Democrat Party (Northern Ireland) hence the reason they got fuck all done kowtowing to the minority partner all the time.

Just now, Mekong said:

Not quite Bubi the winner still needs overall majority, there have been quite a few hung parliaments.

The previous Teresa May Government was a hung parliament in bed with the Ulster Democrat Party (Northern Ireland) hence the reason they got fuck all done kowtowing to the minority partner all the time.

I stand corrected

In what is hopefully the last post I have to make on the Drumpf, excepting perhaps the welcome sentencing to prison, in the future, here below are a cupla photos.

1344308553_the200.png.cdabb1d5599a40a1d4269bd540cfba13.png

up to 200 people watch his last speech, given that the invitees had to bring 5 people each, that makes the crowd approx 33 with ~ 167 hostages :)

And I ask this question in all seriousness, how long have Reich Eagles been on American flagpoles?

934148031_Reicheagles.thumb.jpg.6975c70bea58970ebd168b0deb6dc5b0.jpg

I think Trump supporters may buck the trend and still be proudly voicing their support a year or two from now. Unlike Nixon, and Bush supporters. I do think those that do will be immediately labeled and seen as 'out of touch with reality'. No offense, just being objective on what may happen. Obama still has vocal supporters, Bill not so much anymore. Although with him it wasn't his presidency but his personal persona. Trump was both. 

I'm looking forward to some normalcy in the world, this Covid thing will be hard to beat,  but now we have the number eight, back in the scrum, (Rugby analogy),  instead of bleating from the sidelines, we can get on with fixing shit.

First day, Bidumb starts to fark up the USA economy!!

Biden’s Foolish Sabotage of the Keystone Pipeline

Joe Biden has not yet been sworn in, but already, he is at war with American energy — which is to say, at war with American prosperity. Biden has promised to sabotage the Keystone XL pipeline, a privately financed, multi-billion-dollar project already under way, and “cancel it on his first day,” according to a briefing document cited by the BBC.

The Keystone pipeline would, if it were allowed to, carry crude from the oil sands of Alberta to Nebraska, where the pipeline would link up with the existing distribution network to send that oil on to refineries in the Gulf of Mexico. This would benefit Canadian producers and their investors, American refineries and their large, excellently paid work forces — those good, high-paying, blue-collar jobs Biden talks about — and, most important, American consumers, who would have access to yet another source of fuel at attractive prices from a nearby friendly country. This sort of thing is the point of international economic cooperation....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-foolish-sabotage-keystone-pipeline-113057781.html