Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

22 minutes ago, khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Or maybe your predecessor is a lousy loser and incited his followers to storm the Capitol.

Sanuk!

Who rioted in 2016/2017...the demonrats! The election was stolen!!

Read and learn: Dominion-Voter-Systems-Election available in pdf. It is technical so put on your thinking hat but all the proof is here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Excellent. The world does not need more oil pipes polluting pristine wilderness. Switch to renewable energy already!

Sanuk!

Hmm let me see

Royal Dutch Shell, responsible for about 85% of Netherlands GDP.

And it doesn’t make money from Windmills or Solar Powered Ninja Penguins.

Also Solar Energy is not as clean as made out.  https://spectrum.ieee.org/green-tech/solar/solar-energy-isnt-always-as-green-as-you-think

• Like 1

Hi,

I know you are an oil/gas guy :), but seriously the world has to start using renewable alternatives.
Using non-renewable source of fuel is not sustainable. Sooner or later they WILL run out.

From that article you quoted:
"The good news is that the industry could readily eliminate many of the damaging side effects that do exist. Indeed, pressure for it to do so is mounting"

As for Cavanami's comment about the election having been stolen, that doesn't warrant a reply.

Sanuk!

>As for Cavanami's comment about the election having been stolen, that doesn't warrant a reply.

Somewhat agree as President should have done *** something *** for the election steal so I can only present the proof but knowing what I know, having analyzed the proof,
it only leaves me sad that something wasn't done.

Now, once again, we sit and wait to see what the demonrats will do...