Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Mr Steve,

they won´t tell you the sad truth which is why I may step in answering to my best knowledge on their behalf:

1) Yes ( although showing traitorous behaviour recently)

2) True patriots were barred from executing the will of us, the people

3) 0 %, he wasn´t there

4) Yes

Hope I could help. Insanity rulez.

I told you Trump haters what would/has happened!!! Within 72 hours of Bidumb in the WH... more US troops sent to Syria and Iraq, allows illegals to be counted in the census to boost the demonrats voting rolls, construction on the southern wall stopped...and Biden is just getting started in his efforts to fark up the USA and the world!!!

72 HOURS LATER: DEM VOTERS TURN ON JOE AS GOP CONTINUES TO TURN ON TRUMP. +NEWS

• Like 1

I'm totally against more troops in combat zones and its a legit criticism of Biden. Still, after 4 years of Trump, the alternative to Biden is just too insane. As for Dems turning on him, LOL, the Democratic party has ALWAYS been divided. The GOP is much more cohesive. That's not news. Not even gonna bother listening to anyone with a title of America selling the grid to China and killing diabetes patients. Its not worth the comment. 

46 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

You should add is COVID a conspiracy, is the vaccine a conspiracy?

Never heard that Covid is a conspiracy, it is real, people die, so that is real enough. In theory, any virus has a vaccine to head off the virus, but it might take some years to find that vaccine.

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

Never heard that Covid is a conspiracy, it is real, people die, so that is real enough. In theory, any virus has a vaccine to head off the virus, but it might take some years to find that vaccine.

You hear it all the time in the U.S,   Mainly from 20-50 year olds that think Covid is just a bad cold at worst. It’s unusual FP senior citizens to think that way. Hopefully, I get vaccinated in the next couple of weeks, as vaccines in Kansas open up to those 65 and up on this coming Tuesday.