Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen. I have been following the US election process for much more than a year now, lighting a couple of thousand candles for the victory of whomeever except Trump. So far satisfied.

Although I have to say the US election follows such a perverted system that it would really need a complete overhaul. Which shall never happen because the men and women in charge would not allow it in order to keep their seats warm for ever. Will Mdme Pelosi still be there when she is 120? The influence of money is a disgrace and finally the result depends on a few thousand voters in the swingstates. No good.

It won't get overhauled because the Republicans won't allow it. Its the ONLY way they can win a national election. The fact is the majority of the country are Democrats. That's a fact. No Republican has gotten more than the  Democrat in his first election since Bush in 1988. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

ONLY in countries with rigged elections does the person with the most votes loses. If someone can name me any other country where that doesn't happen I'm all ears. 

Not necessarily, in the UK you can win an election with fewer votes than the opposition, or get a large percentage of the votes but get very few members of parliament

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/election_2010/8643955.stm

3 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

If the Trumpists keep on claiming that her hero has won the election I insist that Germany has won WW II. Biggest fraud ever.

555.  Who said the Germans didn’t have a sense of humour ? I honestly Laughed Out Load at that, nice one Bubi! 

(CNN)President Joe Biden signed an executive order to repeal a Trump-era ban on most transgender Americans joining the military on Monday alongside Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin.

Gentlemen, Joe or whoever. I cannot hear about this permanent  transgender crap any more , as if the world had no other problems. They should be allowed to live their life strictly without any interference but better avoid squeezing their lifestyle into any environment where they will be regarded at least as exotic for ever. Whom does this help?

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:
3 hours ago, Coss said:

thanks Cav, best post you've ever made.

Serious problem here . Lately some presumably precious CAV - quotes did not open on my laptop. I feel excluded. Wott happen?

Sorry, I make fun of Cav, here is a pic of his post, yes, actual picture:

you'll note that this is not some secret Qanon code, this a real pic of the broken post that CAv thought was essential viewing... :)

pos.png.fcb4a2e059f446c4a648e95b43361fb2.png