Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

6 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Can't see your thumbnail, probably my pc.

No it's International, it's a fault in the information flow, at casa Cav, ymail is a derivative name of Yahoo mail and I assume (though others may inform), that he's trying to post an image, from a thumbnail he's seeing in his Yahoo mail account and it's not working...

Fox News viewership has taken a big hit apparently. The voting machine companies have filed lawsuits, and they have a strong case. I recall Lou Dobbs having to do a fake interview with one of those companies where they basically let the representative dismiss every claim. The company, Dominion I think, threatened a lawsuit. Fox News is clearly not news. CNN, MSNBC and a few of the others have their issues but they are news in their non pundit news areas of the network. Fox is all propaganda all the time. 

We can blame Clinton for letting the Republicans dismantle a century of media laws so that damn near all the information in the country, at least 90 percent is a half dozen hands. It used to be you couldn't own more than one media in a market. For example, if you had a TV station in NYC you couldn't own the newspaper or radio for the same market unless the FCC approved. And they would look at how much of the information you would control. Clinton did away with that in the 90s. Something Republicans wanted to do for a while. 

Anyway, hang the traitors. 

Most of the charges are bullshit things like criminal trespass. Its all being whitewashed (no pun intended). 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jenna-ryan-texas-real-estate-153614599.html

On January 15, Ryan was arrested and charged with two federal misdemeanor counts of knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted government building without lawful authority and disorderly conduct.