Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

So Coss, you are a smart guy so maybe you can explain this to me. California has natural disasters and its their own fault because they are Libs. 

Texas has unseasonably cold weather, their electrical grid collapses in part their own fault, red state, Republican run and its still the Libs fault? 

I'm trying to make 1 and 1 equal 2 here instead of 3. This new ideological math is hard to add up. 

7 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

So Coss, you are a smart guy so maybe you can explain this to me. California has natural disasters and its their own fault because they are Libs. 

Texas has unseasonably cold weather, their electrical grid collapses in part their own fault, red state, Republican run and its still the Libs fault? 

I'm trying to make 1 and 1 equal 2 here instead of 3. This new ideological math is hard to add up. 

"you are a smart guy " Why thank you, I knew there was something wrong with me...

And to your question, I offer an opinion.

The pre 2015, Republican voter base, is a large Fin Whale, not quite as big as the Democrat Blue Whale, but big enough and impressive.

The Republican Blue Whale, gets an orange parasite, lodged in it's brain. This causes it to beach itself, half in the water, half out, head on the sand, tail in the sea.

The tail end, is being attacked and consumed by sharks and killer whales and so on.

The head end, is being attacked an consumed by lions, jackals and hyenas etc.

What we are seeing, is the flailings of a beast, that lost it's way, f*cked everything up, and is going to be reconstituted as two semi-powerful groups of predators, one in the Ocean, one on the Savannah.

A long winded way of saying that the GOP is tearing it self apart.

The Ted Cruz/Mexico thing,  is just a small piece clear vision and the screaming of the Republicans that the Texas/'lectric thing is the Libs/Dems fault, is part of the sound track, to the predator feast, on the beach.

Texas is a red state, Republican run for a while. The recalcitrant Republican governor of Texas found a way to blame "the Libs" for the Texas energy, citing wind turbines freezing. 

A couple things. Wind accounts for about 7%, second and this is the big lie. Several states in the north, New Hampshire, Vermont, etc that experience winter, more severe than Texas have wind turbines and you never hear the same issue? Pray tell why? Texas bought the cheapest ones available. They didn't anticipate for winter and didn't buy turbines that could withstand cold. This is a surprise since Dallas and other cities in the northern part of the state gets very, very cold annually. Head scratcher that one. New Hampshire for example got turbines made to withstand severely cold weather. Anyway, these states have turbines but no where near the issues Texas is currently having. As usual, the GOP politicians lie, gaslight and are pieces of shit. It takes a lot to out-corrupt Dems but they find a way. 

https://windexchange.energy.gov/states/nh

It's fairly evident that the right wing knows it has lost the ideological debate. The majority of the country are left of center and it will only grow because Gen X, Y and Zers are the most progressive generation ever in America since possibly the hippie generation and I'd contend more than them. 

So, what is the right wing to do? Well, the fringe right and a large part of the traditional right simply want to end the 'system'. They can't win so no one wins. They want to disrupt, end, break, whatever they can do to guarantee a win and that "win" is embodied in either a new country broken away from America or balkanize America where they are like the Kurds in northern Iraq: technically part of the country but in reality act as an independent nation. 

3 hours ago, Mekong said:

A helicopter, made from fossil fuels,  running on fossil fuels spraying a chemical made from fossil fuels to de-ice a frozen, deactivated wind turbine made from fossil fuels so that politicians and activists can eliminate fossil fuels.

Mr Mekong, what is it that you wish to tell us by this? Wait with de-icing til they can use hand-woven helis which are driven by the juice of the avocado-fruit?

No, just a demonstration of how so called “Green Energy” still relies on fossil fuels.

Some people believe that lands full of Windmills and Solar Powered Ninja Penguins will  eradicate the need for fossil fuels 100% 

You happen to be one of them or else there would be no need to ask what I was wishing to tell, it should be obvious to anyone who sees it.