Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The use of fossil fuels, is just the sensible recycling of Dinosaurs and their contemporaneous plankton and forests?, surely?

If we didn't,  there'd be all this black, sticky, smelly muck, messing up the landscape, like the opening scenes of the  Beverly Hillbillies.

jed-strikes-oil.jpeg.745e01d3e2b3fd1dcfdf0b9970c1573f.jpeg

and 

https://news.yahoo.com/ghislaine-maxwell-admitted-jeffrey-epstein-205108847.html

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein had secret tapes of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, reporter claims

...Mr Rosen claims that Ms Maxwell "gave me a stern look and pointed a finger in my face. She said: 'I am the daughter of a press baron. I know the way you people think. If you do one side, you must do the other. If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do Clinton'."

Mr Rosen replied: "I will. I will go wherever the story goes"..

_______

KarlLaugh.gif.5ebeb59afe225054fae5b9480309e491.gif

New York is a disaster! The government has screwed the city and the state, Sad. Used to be a major hub in the USA
economy.

At one time, New York was a major industrial for the USA, like 50 years ago or something like that.

I haven't been back to the USA in several years and have no plans to return but if there is a window of opportunity
to make a quick trip to the USA, I will, just to see the family.
I used to return at least once every year so sadly, a big change for me.