Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

...and have they woke up??? stay tuned...from the NY Post, hardly friendly to President Trump...

Biden ‘fact-checkers’ are really more like Biden excuse-makers

Appearing at a friendly CNN town hall event this week, President Joe Biden dropped a string of untruths on issues both large and small. One of the president’s most egregious falsehoods was the claim “we didn’t have [the vaccine] when we came into office.” The first shot was administered back on Dec. 14, 2020.

Glenn Kessler, lead fact-checker for The Washington Post, quickly jumped into action on Twitter, explaining that this was merely a “verbal stumble, a typical Biden gaffe, as he had already mentioned 50 million doses being available when he took office. Former Trump officials should especially cool the outrage meter, as it just looks silly.” Castigating those who pointed out the lie is a weird thing for someone charged with verifying factual information to do...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mekong said:

What a pathetic statement, if USA Deaths per Million are less than Belgium, UK etc therefore percentage of world deaths divided by population would leave the USA in the same position, it doesn’t magically go higher because population is higher.

I try to explain slowly so that you have a chance to follow this time, further try to avoid unfounded misinterpretation of other peoples statements.

7.850.000.000  People total

328.000.000  People USA

2.500.000 Dead   total

500.000 Dead USA

Which means 4,17 % of the world population and 20 % of all deaths. Which is what I tried to say and nothing else. If you now wish to put the figures into relationship with the average temperature in Soi 4 or deaths / million in the USA you are welcome but have to realise that deaths/million is a different approach,  has nothing to do with my numbers and leads to a different result which is about 0,15 %.

63,250.000  People UK

2.500.000 Dead   total

121.000 Dead UK

Which means UK 0.8% world population and 4.8% of Deaths

The USA at 4.17% of world population is 5.125 times greater than the UK at 0.8%. 

Still with me so far? Trying to keep it simple

If the UK had a population 5.125 bigger so 5.125 x 4.8% = 25.02%  which is greater than USA 20% QED 

15 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I try to explain slowly so that you have a chance to follow this time, further try to avoid unfounded misinterpretation of other peoples statements.

328.000.000  People USA

2.500.000 Dead   total

500.000 Dead USA

Which means 4,17 % of the world population and 20 % of all deaths. Which is what I tried to say and nothing else. If you now wish to put the figures into relationship with the average temperature in Soi 4 or deaths / million in the USA you are welcome but have to realise that deaths/million is a different approach,  has nothing to do with my numbers and leads to a different result which is about 0,15 %.

That's what I thought as well. Must be the new math the other way. 🙄

C'mon Cav, lets have complete disclosure in context. When did Bill take those trips? As president? While in office? Anything he does legally after he leaves office is his business. 

Cruz is a current serving Senator. His state is in a state of emergency. There are a myriad of things he could do as Senator. Help get federal resources for a start for all manner of things. He fucked up. Pure and simple. Bad optics and it shows a certain amount of insensitivity. Its protocol in state of emergencies for the elected officials to at least look like they are giving a shit. He didn't. Take the L and lets move on. 

As for Trump running for Senator, we'll see if he is even in jail or not or tied up in a trial first. ;) If he runs and wins, so be it. There are a lot of 'ifs' in there. If my aunt had a cock...yadda, yadda. 

It would be very, very hard to manufacture grounds for impeachment. Anyway, wishful thinking I suppose. 

And again, (and again). I'm no fan of Biden. He is no where close to the choice I would have wanted for the Dems. Same for Kamala ideologically although I think she is smart as a whip and would have a very organized, thought out presidency had she won. Biden is too "old school Dem" for me. A bit too centrist. A bit too part of the establishment, but the people have spoken. 

The only people in Congress who are pure ideologically are anyone on the right or left who didn't take money from the lobbyists or big business or rich individuals. I may not agree with their politics some or most of the time but I can respect that they are honest actors. How many of them are there? 

(CNN)Donald Trump Jr. was deposed as part of the Washington, DC, attorney general's lawsuit alleging the misuse of Trump inaugural funds, according to a new court filing, the latest investigation in which the former President's children have surfaced.

What does this mean? Cannot find a definite translation of " deposed".  Hopefully incarcerated or similar.