Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Biden will regret the $1.9 trillion stimulus because it squanders the money he’ll need for other priorities

President Joe Biden’s $1.9 American Rescue Plan will certainly give the economy a jolt, but he may regret not spending the money differently. In 2020, COVID spending raised the federal deficit to $3.1 trillion in 2020 from $1 trillion in 2019. Households saved a good deal of their stimulus checks....

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/1d729e55-c30d-3d56-8d56-369791e1ab4f/biden-will-regret-the-1-9.html

• Like 1

How farkin stupid is the present white house regime....no need to answer as it is plain as day!!!

VP Harris Will Talk About Empowering Women with Man Who Had Oval Office Affair with Intern

Vice President Kamala Harris, a staunch supporter of the #MeToo movement against sexual abuse and harassment, will sit down this week to discuss ways to empower women and girls with an adulterer and alleged sexual assaulter: Bill Clinton....

https://www.westernjournal.com/vp-harris-will-talk-empowering-women-man-oval-office-affair-intern/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_campaign=telegramfeed&utm_content=2021-03-24&fbclid=IwAR3Ci06LlxN4-PVhCKApmiV78D6DUrw-rr87S6rOtCu58wS2cx9cBriepOY

• Like 1

Coss, maybe you can help me out again. So, Republicans railed against Clinton as an adulterer and possible sexual assaulter but they voted for a KNOWN adulturer and admitted sexual assaulter (grab them by the pussy). I'm trying to apply all reason and logic because the Republicans are known self described 'common sense' type of people. So help me explain this obvious hypocrisy. 

40 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Coss, maybe you can help me out again. So, Republicans railed against Clinton as an adulterer and possible sexual assaulter but they voted for a KNOWN adulturer and admitted sexual assaulter (grab them by the pussy). I'm trying to apply all reason and logic because the Republicans are known self described 'common sense' type of people. So help me explain this obvious hypocrisy. 

Calling an adulterer a bad person would make an estimated 98 % of all married men bad. If not more. In case of Clinton I would not call an innocent blowjob an assault. Maybe on public morale.