Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

As I wait patiently for the fallout from the 2016 ~ 2020 years, my unspent schadenfreude, is bubbling away, awaiting release, a little bit here today...

Anyone who visited Epstein's home in Palm Beach, Florida between 2001 and 2004 will be conferencing with their lawyers....

_____

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-ghislaine-maxwell/ghislaine-maxwell-faces-new-criminal-charges-as-u-s-expands-indictment-idUSKBN2BL2P2

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors on Monday expanded their criminal case against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, unveiling a new indictment adding charges of sex trafficking conspiracy and sex trafficking of a minor.

Maxwell, the longtime associate of late financier Jeffrey Epstein, now faces an eight-count indictment that also accuses her of enabling his sexual misconduct, as well as perjury.

Lawyers for Maxwell did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The original indictment, to which Maxwell had pleaded not guilty, accused her of helping Epstein recruit and groom three teenage girls for sex between 1994 and 1997.

Monday’s amended indictment adds a fourth victim, saying that between 2001 and 2004 Maxwell and Epstein recruited an underage girl to engage in sex acts with Epstein at his home in Palm Beach, Florida.

Hmmm...how did the Republicans gain more seats in the house on the SAME ballot used for President? Coss, I need you to explain that one to me. Are the Dems playing 3 dimensional chess? Did the dreaded "Demoncrats" study this Star Trek episode? 

Mr Steve, not exactly a US - doomsday only but I join your previous prophecies concerning the world financial order collapsing sooner or later. Rather sooner I would think. Look at this :

" The names of the key players are different, but the lessons similar. The spectacular implosion of hedge fund Archegos Capital Management, much like the GameStop saga earlier this year, serves as a reminder of the dangers posed by extreme leverage, secret derivatives and rock-bottom interest rates. "

Nobody has ever heard about this hedgefund before but it already shatters parts of the industry. How many hidden champions of this kind are there under the surface? The fundmanagers give a fuck about desaster coming because long ago they should have given shelter to their millions and if the house collapses it is a problem of the creditors and shareholders. The current finacial system wordwide is absolutely sick.