Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The US dollar became the "official" world reserve currency in the early 70s. Nixon took America off the gold standard and made a deal with the Saudi crown to only accept the US dollar for oil. In return America guaranteed the crown's security and made private regional political assurances. The rest of OPEC followed suit. All countries had to convert their currency to dollars in order to buy oil 

Hence why Oil is known as Black Gold 

It was the ARabiam AMerican oil COmpany aka Aramco who were the real winners.

Much to my satisfaction, there is a  resounding silence from the world, on matters to do with the the other guy, though it's unlikely to last, as the court cases and the investigations roll on, to their inevitable conclusion.

Not specifically about the Donald, Congressman Matt Gaetz, who still is, a Trump Mini-me, also a guy who is a  tax collector and a good mate of Matt Gaetz and maybe even Roger Stone are in serious trouble - google for a myriad of news...

like:

The Justice Department is investigating whether Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and violated federal laws against sex trafficking in the process, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Gaetz confirmed the existence of the investigation to Axios, saying, “The allegations against me are as searing as they are false. I believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to criminalize my sexual conduct, you know, when I was a single guy.”

The inquiry, The Times said, is part of a larger investigation into Joel Greenberg, a tax collector in Florida associated with Gaetz who was charged last year with 14 felony counts related to allegations that he stalked a political opponent, used a state database to create fake IDs, and carried out the sex trafficking of a minor between the ages of 14 and 17.    etc etc etc

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/justice-department-investigating-matt-gaetz-sexual-relationship-17-year-old-2021-3?op=1&r=US&IR=T

On 4/1/2021 at 7:53 AM, Coss said:

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Run, Will Launch Campaign by End of Year: Report

It would seem that no one picked up on this April Fool joke of mine, more likely, people are not interested.

This Matt Gaetz, Trump mini-me story is however, not a Joke. And there's another Florida Republican Politician, as yet un-named....

Justice Dept. inquiry into Matt Gaetz is said to be focused on cash paid to women.
Katie Benner and Michael S. Schmidt 

A Justice Department investigation into Representative Matt Gaetz and an indicted Florida politician is focusing on their involvement with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments, according to people close to the investigation and text messages and payment receipts reviewed by The New York Times.

Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, sent money to women using cash apps, receipts showed.

Investigators believe Joel Greenberg, the former tax collector in Seminole County, Fla., who was indicted last year on a federal sex trafficking charge and other crimes, initially met the women through websites that connect people who go on dates in exchange for gifts, fine dining, travel and allowances, according to three people with knowledge of the encounters. Mr. Greenberg introduced the women to Mr. Gaetz, who also had sex with them, the people said.

One of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics, according to a person familiar with the arrangement. Mr. Greenberg had initially contacted her online and introduced her to Mr. Gaetz, the person said.

Mr. Gaetz denied ever paying a woman for sex.

The Justice Department inquiry is also examining whether Mr. Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old girl and whether she received anything of material value, according to four people familiar with the investigation. The sex trafficking count against Mr. Greenberg involved the same girl, according to two people briefed on the investigation.

The authorities have also investigated whether other men connected to Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg had sex with the 17-year-old, two of the people said.

Mr. Gaetz, 38, was elected to Congress in 2016 and became one of President Donald J. Trump’s most outspoken advocates.

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

Some of the men and women took ecstasy, an illegal hallucinogenic drug, before having sex, including Mr. Gaetz, two people familiar with the encounters said.

The F.B.I. has questioned multiple women involved in the encounters, including as recently as January, to establish details of their relationships with Mr. Gaetz and his friends, according to text messages and two people familiar with the interviews.

-----

and

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s communications director, Luke Ball, has left Gaetz’s team, Gaetz's office confirmed Friday.

run away,  run away,  run away,  run away,  run away,  

Congressional Trump super cuck Matt Gaetz is in big poo poo. 

As noted in the video link, I am not upset about his paying for sex. I'd be the biggest hypocrite if I did so. Like most on here, I think it should be legal in western countries and regulated and taxed and the women (or men) should be protected, healthwise and mentally. 

The 17 year old sex thing is the most worrying. You would also think a man so high profile would curb his proclivities. But he just can't help it. He was on Fox News with Tucker Carlson saying it was all about extortion. The Justice Department doesn't do extortion in the context he claimed (money to make it disappear). The extort you to help indict someone else bigger they want but not dollars for making it go away.