Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Cav, with greatest pain I may inform you that all your undoubtedly precious website-quotes do not open on my screen. This has been going on for weeks now and CNN became my only source for hot news from the US.

Shhhhh,,,,😷

11 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

To whom it concerns: I dearly wish Chancellor Biden would preside over the currently fucked German vaccination process, we are facing an unbelievable inability to handle a problem that is now 14 months on the road. The Amellica people should feel blessed to be honest.

Yes and Kiwis too, in our understated way, are promising lots and not talking, about how far down the queue for supply we are and how few people are actually jabbed.

This has all the usual hallmarks of a fuck up, not because it's actually broken, but because the Marketers and Politicians are singing their best lies.

10 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Cav, with greatest pain I may inform you that all your undoubtedly precious website-quotes do not open on my screen. This has been going on for weeks now and CNN became my only source for hot news from the US.

Bubi.

I'm coming around to a view that Mr Cav has marbles missing down the cracks of time, as I just spent a week with my 90 year old Dad and he also has access, to a working, Interweb, Televisual, machine, thing. 

Thusly: online shopping, ordering a clothesline, whilst a previously ordered one, is with a courier being delivered and yet another one, is being sent back and subject to arguments, three in total then.