Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Coss, I could get Republicans to go for a complete overhaul of the 2nd amendment very easily. Its so simple. 

I await your solution, I'd be very keen to see 'mericans, turn aside from the "Wild West" to a more tenable "Mild West".

I'm trying to guess your solution, is it, give everyone who votes for the complete overhaul, of the 2nd amendment, free holidays on 108 ft yachts, for life?

Bidumb farks up again!!!

Biden’s ‘Border Czar’ Stepping Down As Biden’s Border Crisis Drastically Worsens: Report

Roberta Jacobson, a former ambassador to Mexico that President Joe Biden tapped to be his “border czar” on the National Security Council, is stepping down at the end of this month as Biden’s southern border crisis continues to worsen....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bidens-border-czar-stepping-down-as-bidens-border-crisis-drastically-worsens-report?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR1l8fKYpjZ22cBuc0zgk5zF83X8xCrjqPqfAHHQsU25xI3NSY6xN57liBY

8 hours ago, Coss said:

I await your solution, I'd be very keen to see 'mericans, turn aside from the "Wild West" to a more tenable "Mild West".

I'm trying to guess your solution, is it, give everyone who votes for the complete overhaul, of the 2nd amendment, free holidays on 108 ft yachts, for life?

Glad you asked (lol). In every state that has loose, relaxed gun laws such as open carry especially but also concealed weapons in public gun laws this is what I would propose. 

In open carry states especially, get as many Moslem, Black and Latino gun clubs as possible. Have them all open carry. And the same in concealed weapon states, make it known they are carrying concealed guns. I guarantee you 100 percent Republicans will pass gun restrictions. 

California had open carry until the Black Panthers did it in the late 60s. Then Republican governor Ronald Reagan (Yes, 'that' Ronald Reagan) with the full blessing of the NRA,  outlawed open carry as a result. 😁

What I would propose for safety of these groups is they tell the local police they are forming it and make it known so that they aren't targeted and if they are sue the f*ck out of them. So, go completely the other direction. Let them have to walk around with a guy in a thobe (That arab thingy they wear) with an AK 47 over his shoulder in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, Kentucky (all open carry, there are more). 

Trust me on this, you'd see the laws toughened dramatically. The Republicans and 2nd amendment people want no gun restrictions for themselves in actuality. Not for anyone else they hate/fear. 

Coss, (and others), I'll explain the over the top vitriol towards AOC. Even before she set foot in Congress the right wing went at her as if she nailed Christ to the cross. 

Why? They are scared shitless of her. She took down the 2nd ranking Democrat in Congress. She's young, attractive, fiery, smart, Latina and she won without any big lobby money. That is scary as hell to both parties actually. The Democratic leadership fear her as much as well. 

She can't be bought, has strong convictions and is a future (and now present) star. Republicans see a future threat who can get the female vote, black and latino vote, young vote and siphon off some Republican votes. They are trying to nip it in the bud. 

Freshman representatives have no power. Whatever committee assignments they get are at the whim of the head of the party. So, the vitriol is way out of step with the norm. What made her different is that she was heralded and even Pelosi had to negotiate with her (and others like Omar) because the public, millions outside her district liked her a lot. 

What you smell is abject fear. So, they go after her with everything they got to "kill her" rhetorically speaking while she is knew. Take away the future threat. Many Congresspersons speak on the border. Almost all their comments are unnoticed and have no national following. Before she set foot in Congress AOC's twitter account went up hundreds of thousands. That's scary as hell to both parties. The Democratic establishment fear her because she is not beholden to the same people/companies they are. She's truly independent. That's not acceptable. The Republicans see a potential president. She would do a lot of damage in the swing states. And...she would greatly threaten red / purple states that have a large latino population: Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and the biggest prize of all Texas. She would presumably get the black vote. She would get the young vote (18-30) easily and she would presumably get more of the female vote than Dems usually get. She scares them both her ideology and potential power. 

So you are smelling fear. She is no Hillary Clinton. The right wing is desperately trying to paint her in such a way. But she's not. 

Think about. Why should anyone care what she thinks about the border. All she represents is her NY district. She is not part of the Democratic leadership. What Pelosi says about the border or anything else matters. What any member of the leadership says matters because they have the votes. The rank and file pretty much go along with what they say. AOC isn't part of the leadership and can't tell the rank and file what to do. What she does have is her immense popularity across many groups. So, the posts you see on here are basically projecting abject fear. 

I like her in part of how she pisses off the right for just existing. It's funny seeing them go overboard about a young woman just starting out in her political career. The 'crazy bitch' is the Georgia female congresswoman talking about lasers from the skies starting California forest fires and a QAnon supporter. She is truly a dumbass. She's been on tape not knowing basic middle school government civics. She actually thought it was against the law to be sworn in on anything but a bible. Stupid shit like that. You don't hear anything about that do you? The right will back any crazy bitch as long as its their crazy bitch. Hypocrisy of the highest order. 

Two things are keeping the Republicans a force Coss. First, their willingness to do literally anything to win. Their willingness to violate any ethical, moral or even legal standards. They see their fight as a fight for survival literally and practice politics as such. 

Second is the shockingly inept Democrats. They have the numbers but are themselves corrupt and beholden to groups that hurt their turnout at the polls by siding with them. Medicare for all is a no brainer. Big Pharma and the whole medical industry are against it. They have bought both sides. There are just as many struggling Republican voters out there with all kinds of maladies as there are Democrats. There are just as many Republican voters who know they are one medical emergency away from insolvency. They won't put up a fight. Polls say the same. Democratic leadership won't do it because of who they get their money from. 

That issue is also one of the reasons they fear AOC and her like minded representatives of getting power. They have no problem enacting it. The Democratic leadership fears the money will dry up. AOC, Omar and the rest don't take money from big donors. 

On the right, those who are true believers in what the party say they stand for: high morals, small government, etc. have no place in the party. They won't do what it takes to win such as brazenly lie or adjust their views and morals accordingly. 

Looks like Congressman Matt Jailbaetz is going down. Coss, why no comment about him? Hmm....Biden is worse than Max Jailbaetz? Fox News had only 1 thing about him on Tucker Carlson who he pissed off. This is huge. Why isn't Fox News reporting on it? Why is non elected and private citizen Hunter Biden the center of attention? I'm scratching my head as to why. I mean a sitting Congressman is buying and banging girls underage girls. That's not newsworthy? Are they going to try and deflect that Clinton banged women?  Adult women? That he broke no laws except the laws of God. 😁 If you in for that sort of thing. I am the son of a baptist Deacon so I have to ask.