Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

According to a new book, Obama called Trump a “madman”, a “racist, sexist pig”, “that fucking lunatic” and a “corrupt motherfucker”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/19/barack-obama-donald-trump-book

Change of pace 'people are people' story. I spent my last 1.5 years in a HS in the suburbs, upper middle class, Republican area. No need to tell you the demographics. 

Anyway, my parents hated rap music. They didn't like it, didn't get it and one of the reasons they wanted me to go to this HS was for a 'better class of kids'. Anyway, I first picked up rock music at this school and got into various genres of rock. This was also the dawn of the video, MTV era. My parents hated seeing rap videos, being the son of a baptist Deacon and sunday school mom, its understandable. 

Anyway, they now saw me watching videos by Danziq ('Mother' is my all time favorite Danzig song) and she was shaking her head, I left the inner city and picked up heavy metal, some of it the whole 666 devil thing. You can imagine old school baptist parents seeing the borrowed albums from classmates that had the pentagram, devil's head, 666 all over it. 

Out of the pot into the fire and she wanted to know what the hell type of school is this. Basically, kids are kids, parents are parents, and she found out at PTA (Parent Teach Association) meetings that the suburban moms had the same issues she did. It's a small world. 

45 minutes ago, Mekong said:

According to a new book, Obama called Trump a “madman”, a “racist, sexist pig”, “that fucking lunatic” and a “corrupt motherfucker”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/19/barack-obama-donald-trump-book

Obummer is a well known liar, racist and a hater of freedom and the USA. Only a complete fool would believe anything from Obummer!!!

Kiwi story. I was sitting on a plane waiting for the other passengers and some guy sits next to me, rubs my shoulder, smiles and he looks up and his girlfriend is smiling. I'm thinking what the hell. Okay, some 3 some set up, cuck thing. 

Turns out I was wearing a t shirt that says 'Rub me for good luck' with a clover underneath it. An old St. Patrick's day t shirt I had. 

They were a young Kiwi couple and he says 'Doing what your shirt says. My girlfriend is nervous about flying'. LOL...I have never met a Kiwi that wasn't cool. Ever. Even the Kiwi UCLA law student that broke my heart. She was obviously a huge All Blacks fan and made me swear, I would still support them when we broke up. lol. I kept my promise. There is a Rugby bar, I presume owned by a South African called Springbok (not sure if its still operating, but I'd go there once in a while hoping to run into her. It was basically the one place in LA that (at that time) had live rugby matches via satellite. 

22 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Ahh the PMRC (Parents Music Resource Centre), the senate hearings and the impartial (not) Tipper Gore. 

The Senate hearings, John Denver was pro rock music, Frank Zappa was just Frank, tied for them up in knots and Dee Snider was complete opposite of what you would expect, all three ripped them a new one and they are available on YouTube. 

As for “ “Parental Advisory” well that backfired, I found myself buying albums of bands I hadn’t heard of at the time because of the Parental Advisory sticker haha, forever the non conformist. 

Obama is racist? He's a lot of things but tough to put the 'racist' tag on him. I'm no fan of his for a number reasons. I don't think he's anywhere close to being as bad of a president as Republicans say. In fact, I'd put him in the top 25% of all Presidents. But I will preface that by saying I have a fairly low estimation of almost all President, and again, I don't like him much. Anyway, let's see, white mother, raised in Hawaii, by his white mom and white grandparents, in a state (Hawaii) where there are very few blacks. 

I'm trying to find his racist background. If he was white he'd be called a liberal. The church he went to in Chicago was Michelle's church. 

This 'hater of freedom' re-initiated the search for Bin Laden and succeeded where Bush couldn't in 7 years. Hmm...hater of freedom. Didn't he also sign a massive blue lives matter law that put billions into law enforcement. This while during his presidency where the whole Black Lives Matter started over a few very high profile, global police or citizen shootings? (Zimmerman, Mike Brown). 

Obama is a corporatist. Like many modern presidents. 

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Obummer is a well known liar, racist and a hater of freedom and the USA. Only a complete fool would believe anything from Obummer!!!

Excellent and well balanced statement of unbelievable precision. But there is hope for the US because they have Donald, the inventor of truth and honesty.

Cav, you dink beah Singh too mut.

11 hours ago, cavanami said:

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says "Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11 Joe Biden restored $235,000,000 in funding to the Palestinian Authority just five weeks ago, funding that Trump had cut off. Turns out-when you fund terrorists, you get terrorism."

Er..ah....the money didn't even arrive yet. This was announced roughly a month ago. The money doesn't go overnight. Second, what is wrong with giving the arabs there money? No one and I mean no one, in my estimation, should say a damn thing until they have seen how the Palestinian Arabs live. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-56665199