Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Serious question Coss, if Trump told this guy to suck him off or allow him to fuck him in the ass and he'll guarantee his political future, do you think he would do it? Really, no joking around, serious question. 

Second, an observation. The loyalty to Trump is astounding. It's truly on a religious level. I grew up in the church and although my church wasn't a cult, I've seen people who were in cults. I mean cut and dry, pass any cult test. The loyalty to Trump is on that level.  Professors will be discussing this in the future at the University of Auckland or University of Otago.  

The truly unique thing about the religion of Trump is all the prior people who ran cults of a large size were highly intelligent, intuitive, people. By definition you have to be. Charles Manson didn't have a lot of members. He wasn't that smart. Also, it was mostly women. Jim Jones had hundreds, both men and women. And although evil incarnate, Hitler ha an obvious genius. Trump though? Head scratcher. 

I'd love to hear the deep dive on it. What exactly is the reason. The lumber I already know. But for argument sake, what specific Biden actions raised these prices "all of a sudden" since January 6th?

I'd love more context . 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Serious question Coss, if Trump told this guy to suck him off or allow him to fuck him in the ass and he'll guarantee his political future, do you think he would do it?

Of course he would, look at the great Senator Cruz. Donald so to say called his wife a useless bitch and Cruz thanked Donald for his unbiased judgement.

• Thanks 1

Right wing groups are well known to send out outrageous lies as facts. Until I see a deep dive of any memes, I'm going to assume its false or way out of context until proven otherwise. They could be true but there is so much intentionally false info being sent out, you have to assume its false. 

I've pretty much debunked  all the ones on here I do know off hand. 

• Thanks 1

Im going to shoot down a point on one of these memes. You know why there is a lumber shortage? During Covid19 lumber companies couldn't do their job for obvious reasons. Also, there is a red hot real estate market now. Hence a shortage. It's actually a good thing. 

Econ 101, in economic booms, demand for certain things is so high it creates a shortage until the industry and market can adjust. A lumberjack is a great job to have right now. Plenty of work. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 1:45 AM, chocolat steve said:

Serious question Coss, if Trump told this guy to...

Of course he would. Americans will do anything for fame. Because fame = money and an easy life, in the American view.

Long ago, around the time of the inception of youTube, I said that an American would get down on his hands and knees, and bark like a dog, if it would get him on TV.  Subsequent decades of Interweb antics show, I was underestimating Joe Lunchbox.

Vis Trumps continuing,  slowly fading loyalty, from the GOP members and his "base": The GOP members have short-sightness which comes from being political beasts and stampeding to wherever, they think popular opinion is.

The "base" will keep on saying they support Trump, because they still hope for a resurrection, however unlikely, and because stubborn morons, rarely, if ever, admit they were wrong.

They will in the future, switch allegiance to someone else, but only if no one ever talks about Trump again and it's safe from scrutiny. This is why Cruz and co. still have a light at the end of the tunnel.

For me, I'm not really interested in how good or bad the current or next leaders of America are, or will become, it's back to normal programming, as Trump has Gone.

The rest of the world really does have a palpable feeling, of "we dodged a bullet" in this regard.

However, somewhere in the world, there are Donald wannabes still hanging on, in preparation for camera time. See Samoa's constitutional crisis, old fella, won't go quietly.

Much more interesting than Politics, are the Civil and the Criminal Matters, that have arisen and will arise, and if Orange Jumpsuits, come with pockets for hairspray and spray tan, for the Orange Don.

I'll be watching the demise of the world's most wannabe, first family aspirants, with some satisfaction.

Oh and Jared fixed that Middle East thing , didn't he?