Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

4 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

BB, if you are not a straight white male, you have to prove yourself to the Republican party by being farther right than any white male. Second, if you are from a group that is a core Democratic Party niche you have to publicly shit on that group. 

In the 2016 primaries, Carly Fiorina was extremely vocal on being against abortion. None of the other candidates touched it. But being a woman, she had to prove she is against women. There is a gay Republican named Milo something or another,, he didn't back gay marriage. Candace Owens attacks any black person who isn't a Trump supporter. 

Lastly, if you notice at EVERY Trump rally where there are black guys, they make sure they dress in MAGA hat, flag clothing, etc. If you are  a black male at a Trump rally wearing regular clothes you are immediately looked at suspiciously. No one talks about this. Black republicans who are part of the crowd MUST dress in overtly Republican/Trump clothing so they arent challenged for being there. That fact tells you all you need to know 

Sir, which is what I wanted to say. Would I be a black American I would be full of rage , either in prison for something or dead.

...and no matter how cut and dry the killing is, a black Republican must ALWAYS excuse any killing of a black guy by a white cop or person. No matter how horrendous and obvious. Or pretend it never happened and dont say a thing about it. 

12 hours ago, cavanami said:

More Bidumb administration crap!!!!

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says "ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND! VETERANS MEMORIAL DAY Kamala Harris had Enjoy the long weekend," she said. BEN GARRISON OORARGRAPHIGS COM Memorial Day message to the country, but it was very short on remembering our fallen soldiers."

Like a stupid, racist, mysogynist, f*ck, you post a trumpanzee meme.

Instead of realising what actually happened, which was Harris and Biden, honouring America’s war dead at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day by laying a wreath at the hallowed burial ground and extolling the sacrifices of the fallen for the pursuit of democracy, “the soul of America.”

3000.thumb.jpeg.b912cdeba20909183738f261a654ba42.jpeg

I recall Cadet BoneSpurs calling veterans "Losers", vis:

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Trump has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Trump haters....suck on this!!!

Trump's back. Here's what his re-entry means for 2024.

Defeated presidents usually go away — at least for a long while. Not Donald Trump.

Trump returns to the electoral battlefield Saturday as the marquee speaker at the North Carolina Republican Party's state convention. He plans to follow up with several more rallies in June and July to keep his unique political base engaged in the 2022 midterms and give him the option of seeking the presidency again in 2024.

"If the president feels like he's in a good position, I think there's a good chance that he does it," Trump adviser Jason Miller said in a telephone interview. "For the more immediate impact, there's the issue of turning out Trump voters for the midterm elections."...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-back-heres-entry-means-083011466.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

And, Miller added, "President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party."

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

And, Miller added, "President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party."

Remind me again what he is the President of? Is it the Mar-a-Lago Club, or maybe the Proud Boys, it sure ain’t the USA 

He left the Mar-a-Lago and is hiding in his Bedminster Golf Club.

The Florida locals didn't kiss his ring, ...lonely place.

The Secret Service is reportedly spending nearly $35,000 to rent portable toilets at Trump's Bedminster golf club.

Link to Yahoo News, not a Leather Jacket Jesus or or 'Patriot' Claimant amongst them...