Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Daft buggers i the USA are only 'over dosing' as they seem to be taking Ivermectin meant for cows and horses! It's quite easy to look up the intended human doses based on weight. It will not do you any harm if you do and might well be working, i'd not trust the Chinese stuff of course, either fake or with other ingredients not known. You can buy liquid version on lazada made in Bangkok. Any taking it in place of vaccines is of course a total idiot.

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

Ivermectin WAS given out and supervised by proper doctors 

Unfortunately those “Proper Doctors”were Veterinarians (yes Vets are real Doctors)

Joking aside, It amazes me that people who do not want the vaccine because “Their Body, Their Choice” willingly take Bovine anti worming tablets. A bit like me saying “I don’t like antiseptic cream, I will apply Horse Pile cream instead.

I recommend tu put a couple of durian-fruits in your room. The virus starts caughing from the smell and dies.

Hear hear: previous so called President Donald yesterday urged people to become vaccinated. They started yelling at him although mostly hardcore Trump followers. Like the Taleban recommending holidays at the nudist beach, big surprise.

Support is thin.

Donald Trump booed at Alabama rally after telling supporters to 'take the vaccines'

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/2021/08/23/trump-shows-support-vaccine-gets-booed-supporters-rally/8239337002/

At a rally in Cullman, Alabama, this weekend, former President Donald Trump did something that felt out of character: He encouraged his supporters to get the Covid-19 vaccination. Unfortunately, he quickly backpedaled when his gentle suggestion drew jeers and boos from the audience.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-booed-alabama-rally-after-telling-supporters-get-vaccinated-n1277404

7 hours ago, Shibuya said:

If scientists explicitly warned AMERICANS NOT to rub dog shit in your eyes to treat COVID, thousand of AMERICANS would immediately run outside to scoop up handfuls of the nearest, freshest turds available 

There fixed it for you, after all only Americans are trying Ivermectin.