Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

An income of $80,000 per annum is not rich, more than half the households have an income of approx $70,000 and over 20% greater than $130,000 

it is the 10% with an income of over $200,000 whom I would classify as Rich / High Income, not your just above average $80,000 earners

I thinking that the following, is a spark in the tinderbox, that is 'merica.

Kyle Rittenhouse cleared of all charges in Kenosha shootings

QJZPNMQJG2Q2OKVQECU5N7JWKA.jpg

"He had been charged with homicide, attempted homicide and reckless endangering after killing two men and wounding a third with an AR-style semi-automatic rifle during a tumultuous night of protests over police violence against Black people in the summer of 2020." ...

Not to mention possessing a gun illegally (16rs old) and taking it across state lines, to go and shoot people.

Flood gates, open, will....

6 hours ago, Coss said:

I thinking that the following, is a spark in the tinderbox, that is 'merica.

Kyle Rittenhouse cleared of all charges in Kenosha shootings

QJZPNMQJG2Q2OKVQECU5N7JWKA.jpg

Not to mention possessing a gun illegally (16rs old) and taking it across state lines, to go and shoot people.

He was born Jan 2000, 20 at the time of the shooting not 16

For the brain dead person on that little island. Try to engage what little brain you do have before moving your mouth or writing comments that you know nothing about...confirmed by fellow board member...

STOLEN FROM A FRIEND: 

I have watched the whole Rittenhouse case.  The Jury is in deliberation now. 
I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed. 
I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois. 
I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head. I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard. 
I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand. 
I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed). 
I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do. 
I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also. 
IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this!
Time more men stood up and the judicial system do their  jobs!

Well that woke a few people up, I guess I was posting on a potential martyr, in a fashion that upset some from the 'merican right.

this bit I can agree that I got wrong, is his age 17 yes, I must have got the 16 from the media, no I didn't make it up. So he was 17.

BLM are involved because the protests were about the shooting of a black man.

_____

What’s True and False About Kyle Rittenhouse’s Alleged Victims

Fans of the teenager launched an online campaign to smear the reputations of his victims.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/09/11/rittenhouse-victims-records/

_____

On the legality of the 17 yr old possessing the gun = https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/28/facebook-posts/did-kyle-rittenhouse-break-law-carrying-assault-st/

_____

also from https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse/

the charges, which justice systems don't lay, on a whim.

Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
1 940.02(1) 1st-Degree Reckless Homicide Felony B
Modifier: 939.63(1)(b) Use of a Dangerous Weapon
2 941.30(1) 1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony F
3 940.01(1)(a) 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide Felony A
4 940.01(1)(a) Attempt 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide Felony A
5 941.30(1) 1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony F
6 948.60(2)(a) Possess Dangerous Weapon-Person CCAP

He's now acquitted.

I stand by my original assertion that this will throw petrol on an already burning society, or thinking that it, is a spark in the tinderbox, that is 'merica - 

vis:
Flood gates, open, will....

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

For the brain dead person on that little island. Try to engage what little brain you do have before moving your mouth or writing comments that you know nothing about...confirmed by fellow board member...

“Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward.” ~Rabbi Shmuley Boteach