Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cavanami - please explain:

“The vaccines work ... The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine,” Trump declared in a new interview with right wing media personality Candace Owens.

"(But) if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”

Trump refused to take the bait when Owens sought to blame President Biden because more people have died on his watch than on Trump’s, despite the mass vaccination campaign.

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (side effects), it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

Link

• 2 weeks later...

I visited America over the holidays. Los Angeles, Miami, Washington DC, Philadelphia. Its an emotionally cold, reluctant country where most are quick to give way because they never really know if the other person will go 'postal' or they will be the next to go viral. I get the feeling the government wants us that way. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is voluminous news on the progress of the Jan 6 insurrection investigation, and Trump's other problems, so much, that to post it all here, would remove my morning, from the day's schedule.

One item, of note is:

January 6 committee asks Ivanka Trump to talk with them

Coss comment; Ivanka has laid bread crumb trail, statements on both sides of the insurrection fracas. I think that, she will continue, to appear to appease, both the Investigation and her Dad, because, whether or not she is, stupid or very intelligent, she thinks she has a home run, cunning plan, for all of this, She's doomed...

ivanka-trump.jpg

A sampling of other items for those who are interested;

The Supreme Court has cleared the way for presidential records dating from his time in office to be turned over to a House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.   Coss Comment; The latest of (insert large number) failed court actions, by Donnie.

New York attorney general alleges Trump firm misled banks and tax officials   Coss Comment; not one or two properties, all of them, a modus operandi for his whole business.

Trump held secret meetings in days before Capitol attack, ex-press secretary tells panel    Coss Comment; direct from the Nixonian playbook.

OAN Anchor Assisted Rudy Giuliani on Trump Fake Elector Stunt   Coss Comment; Truth? f**k the truth, just find me some evidence, you can get it out of one of those computer printer things...

Fulton County DA requests special grand jury to probe Trump's election interference   Excerpt; ..."received information indicating a reasonable probability that the State of Georgia's administration of elections in 2020, including the State's election of President of the United States, was subject to possible criminal disruptions,"...

A whole Bunch of Stuff from which Trump is suffering

Wednesday was a *very* bad day for Donald Trump

Trump called it “very, very unfair” that the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot asked Ivanka Trump to sit for an interview. ]

“It’s a very unfair situation for my children,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace, what’s going on […] They’ll go after children.” Michael Cohen, meanwhile, said Trump told him in 2012, that if one of his kids had to go to prison, over the family business, to “make sure” it was Trump Jr. – not Ivanka. (The Hill / Business Insider)

• 2 weeks later...

As old as the news around the Mango Mussolini is becoming, a new article in the New York Times - 

“involves a former president potentially violating a criminal law by intentionally removing records, including communications with a foreign leader, from the White House and reportedly attempting to destroy records by tearing them up.”

also flushing them and blocking the toilet .

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/10/us/politics/jan-6-trump-calls.html?campaign_id=190&emc=edit_ufn_20220210&instance_id=52748&nl=updates-from-the-newsroom&regi_id=93572886&segment_id=82276&te=1&user_id=3d0db6907c182d8177104284f36b5895

I've always said that, Trump has the intelligence and demeanour, of a 13 year old schoolyard bully girl, ripping stuff up and flushing it? really?

and

"The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol has discovered gaps in official White House telephone logs from the day of the riot, finding few records of calls by President Donald J. Trump from critical hours when investigators know that he was making them."

On the private Putin cellphone?