Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

The Lord in His eternal wisdom made Donald Duck the previous US President and not the current one. Could anybody imagine Donald the Fraudster to deal with the current crisis?

As he said about Syria "Hey but we got the oil!"

The current utterance could have been , "Hey but we got the Uranium"  which would factually, turn out to be, "Putin, very strong, very clever, I know him very well, and he knows me very well, promised me Uranium at a discount..."

THE ART OF THE DEAL BIDEN STYLE
Last Tuesday President Biden got off the helicopter in front of the White House carrying a baby piglet under each arm.
The squared-away Marine guard snapped to attention and saluted. "Nice Pigs, Sir".
The President replied, "These are not Pigs. These are authentic Arkansas Razorback hogs.I got one for Vice-President Kamala Harris and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."
The squared-away Marine guard again snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "Excellent trade, Sir."

A guy was on trial for murder and if convicted, would get the electric chair. His brother found out that a redneck was on the jury and figured he would be the one to bribe. He told the redneck that he would be paid $10,000 if he could convince the rest of the jury to reduce the charge to manslaughter.
The jury was out an entire week and returned with a verdict of manslaughter.
After the trial, the brother went to the redneck's home, told him what a great job he had done and paid him the $10,000.
The redneck replied that it wasn't easy to convince the rest of the jury to change the charge to manslaughter. They all wanted to let him go.

• 2 weeks later...

Trump is looking very Russian.

Donald Trump sues Hillary Clinton over 2016 Russian collusion allegations

Trump led an anti-Ukraine smear campaign

Trump repeatedly undermined Zelensky

Trump's mixed record on arming Ukraine

Trump took Russia's side when the conflict began

_____

And lest we forget, almost the very first thing Trump did, on attaining office:

Trump Hosts Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov And Ambassador Kislyak At White House

President Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov at the White House on Wednesday, one day after firing the man (Comey) whose agency is investigating Russia's meddling in the 2016 election that brought Trump to power...

We nearly didn't know about this because Trump \banned the press from this meeting, but not the Russian Press, who gave us photos.

T001.jpg.3e2192887c62d77c674a19e44d4a9a96.jpg

T002.jpg.3adf478cde5b64b46a846208b503f32f.jpg

_____

Biden is making the rounds of the allies of the USA, I can't help feeling that if Trump was still in office, he'd be in Moscow learning his new tasks.

Trump: US should put Chinese flags on F-22 jets and ‘bomb shit out of’ Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/07/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-jets-chinese

Brilliant Stable Genius.

T003.JPG.20ffbd8e487ab80b4c587280c54c036c.JPG

“And then we say, ‘China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it,’ and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch.”