Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 10/13/2022 at 8:56 PM, Coss said:

This Orangutan of a man, has to pay nearly $1 billion to Sandy Hook families, for screaming lies, ad infinitum.

LINK

image.thumb.jpeg.725f22a76e0a8c5124a42106e3c78195.jpeg

Just got fined a further 1/2 billion...

A judge has restrained him and his company from moving assets out of the USA...

Fun to be him

It's very tempting to follow the multiplicity of very large problems, that Trump is facing, like tax/election Interference/insurrection/theft of classified documents and others, let alone, debt falling due, etc...

But I can start to see that, as they say, the chickens are coming home to roost, and what a bunch of deranged, rat arsed chickens, they are. There comes a point where the bull shit doesn't work any more...

Apparently he's blaming Melania for bad advice...

37122bb371bb7d1a945feafc27a3c73f.jpg

The original “Post Turtle” Joke being

An old Rancher is talking about politics with a young man from the city. He compares a politician to a "post turtle." The young man doesn't understand and asks him what a post turtle is.

The old man says, "When you're driving down a country road and you see a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle.

You know he didn't get up there by himself.

He doesn't belong there; you wonder who put him there;

He can't get anything done while he's up there;

and you just want to help the poor thing down."

I am always dreaming of a miracle-button that causes  elimination of 10 people after my choice. Donald used to sit on position 2 following Putin. He does not even fit into my 10 most hated any more,the guy is dead.

I wonder how the most honorable Senator Ted Cruz now gets round the corner again after originally explaining Trums is a disgrace, then declaring his utmost love for him and now scratching his head how to survive the dead end road.

Biden will not run for re-election a second time.
It is difficult to say who will take his place among the Democrats.

The midterm elections have shown one thing very clearly:
There is a narrow but clear majority among US citizens against Donald Trump and his Trumpism!
The Trump-style Republicans have suffered a clear defeat!
My personal opinion: Thank God!
The Senate is clearly in Democratic hands.

My hope, my personal wish:
May Ron DeSantis enter the presidential race for the Republicans.  
The newly elected governor of Florida has won a convincing election victory. He got 59.4 percent of the vote, about 20 percentage points more than his Democratic challenger Charlie Crist.
Republican Ron DeSantis has every chance of winning the presidential election in two years.

Final comment:
The Republicans have to shut Trump and his confused and insane supporters down within the party.
Only then can DESantis win.