Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, Mekong said:

The Link I posted shows that most of their law suits are thrown out. Just because you file a lawsuit doesn’t mean you are correct, it has to be proven

Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[2]

You didn't read the source of the "info"...

Mahler, Jonathan (October 12, 2016). "Group's Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again". The New York Times

NY Times? Oh yeah, what a source...NOT!!!

My ruling is....your "source" is complete bull shit!!! Listen to the video or stay stupid as your objections are vastly overrulled per the video!!!

15 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[2]

You didn't read the source of the "info"...

Mahler, Jonathan (October 12, 2016). "Group's Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again". The New York Times

NY Times? Oh yeah, what a source...NOT!!!

My ruling is....your "source" is complete bull shit!!! Listen to the video or stay stupid as your objections are vastly overrulled per the video!!!

I don’t get involved in US politics so therefore not stupid, it’s just good fun to wind you up and see the reaction

Just because The NY Times leans towards the left doesn’t make its articles less credible 

11 hours ago, cavanami said:

...as can be proven by the law suits they file...

Show me a law suit they have won...

11 hours ago, Mekong said:

The Link I posted shows that most of their law suits are thrown out. Just because you file a lawsuit doesn’t mean you are correct, it has to be proven

Quite - per my previous comment

9 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

PS: I read somewhere that Trump calls for termination of the US constitution which would be a truely innovative idea. Would Cav please comment accordingly. I recommend to establish a new US capital by the name Trump-a-Lago, what do you think? All in gold including road surface.

Sounds great, It's probably small enough to actually build a wall around, to keep 3rd world types out. You could have a small door at the back to let in the staff 3rd world types.

7 hours ago, Coss said:

Show me a law suit they have won...

Quite - per my previous comment

Sounds great, It's probably small enough to actually build a wall around, to keep 3rd world types out. You could have a small door at the back to let in the staff 3rd world types.

1. Hey, lazy azz...look up the law suits yourself.

2. You ever file a law suit in the USA higher courts? enough said!

3. Check Yahoo news for the US constitution comment...

So filing a suit is the victory, winning a suit is impossible?

Any fuck knuckle malcontent can file a suit. All you need to do is give a lawyer some money.

Constitution comment, Trump is just trying to energise his smaller, ever shrinking base. Aint gonna work. He was a pig's arse,  in the word salad, that is 'merica.

Candidates for the position of leader of Oath keepers, now that Stewart Rhodes, is going to prison.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-oath-keepers-member-found-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-and-other

Chief requirement is having accidentally shot one's self in the face and survived.

Logic and analytical skills, a disadvantage.

th?id=OIP.P3tDnhb6zpvgXrI-AChBgQHaEK%26p

th?id=OIP.P52LCHlguNiB4ETVq6UppAHaEL%26p

th?id=OIP.jM-N4AoRrSNSMcMTo7fsjgAAAA%26p

th?id=OIP.LC6GLkFN7PU0KpyDR9fzfwHaEK%26p

th?id=OIP.E-GUDy-E8mkNa_IoRLhyEAHaE7%26p

17 hours ago, cavanami said:

3. Check Yahoo news for the US constitution comment...

OK, just for Cav...

_____

Trump say:

The former president, by way of his social media platform, made the case that his fictional claims about systemic voter fraud are not only true, they’re so significant that they “allow for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

then

“The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to ‘terminate’ the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS. What I said was that when there is ‘MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION,’ as has been irrefutably proven in the 2020 Presidential Election, steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG. Only FOOLS would disagree with that and accept STOLEN ELECTIONS. MAGA!”

then

“SIMPLY PUT, IF AN ELECTION IS IRREFUTABLY FRAUDULENT, IT SHOULD GO TO THE RIGHTFUL WINNER OR, AT A MINIMUM, BE REDONE,”

“WHERE OPEN AND BLATANT FRAUD IS INVOLVED, THERE SHOULD BE NO TIME LIMIT FOR CHANGE!”

_____

The bottom line is messy, but straightforward: Republicans won’t defend what Trump wrote about subverting constitutional law, but they won’t consider the idea that the former president has disqualified himself. The obvious follow-up question still needs an answer, though: If calling for the “termination” of our constitutional system isn’t disqualifying to GOP officials, just how much further would Trump have to go?

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/fire-trump-denies-writing-wrote-constitution-rcna60282

like a 13 yr old school girl, pushing the limits of the teacher's patience, lil' Donnie doesn't know when to stop.

The difference....
I still love my democrat friends and family but, you see it your way and I see it mine. You saw Trump’s arrogance, I saw Trump’s confidence. You saw Trump’s nationalism, I saw Trump’s patriotism. You heard Trump’s unsophisticated words, I heard Trump’s honesty. You saw Trump’s racism, I saw Trump’s words being misconstrued and twisted by the media daily to fit their narrative. You saw Trump as a Republican, I saw Trump as a Patriot. You saw Trump as a dictator, I saw Trump as a leader. You saw Trump as an Authoritarian, I saw Trump as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms. You saw Trump as childish, I saw Trump as a fighter, unwilling to cave to lies. You saw Trump as an unpolished politician, I saw Trump as a breath of fresh air. You believe Trump hates immigrants, I know Trump married an immigrant. You saw Trump putting an end to immigration in America, I saw Trump welcoming immigrants to America LEGALLY. You saw Trump’s cages at the border, I saw Obama’s cages at the border. You saw Trump with a struggling economy, I saw Trump with an amazing economy until Democrats shut it down. You saw violence in the streets and called it “Trump’s America”, I saw violence in the streets of Democrat-run cities who refused Trump’s help and who called the violence “Liberal America.” You wanted someone more "Presidential", I’m happy we had someone who finally didn’t  just talk the talk but actually walked the walk. You and I? We see things very differently. 
GOD BLESS AMERICA! ❤️🇺🇸
Feel free to copy and share, I did.

L