Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Directed Schadenfreude

...a feeling of pleasure or satisfaction when something bad happens to someone in particular.

And now it starts, my only question is: will there be a trickle, a stream, or a deluge of charges?, all over the land...

What you need to know

Former President Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case. It marks the first time in US history that a current or former president will face criminal charges.

Trump is expected to appear in court Tuesday for his arraignment, multiple sources tell CNN.

Trump released a defiant statement, calling it "Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history."

The Manhattan district attorney's office has been investigating Trump in connection with his alleged role in a hush money payment scheme and cover-up involving adult film star Stormy Daniels during the 2016 presidential campaign.

image.jpeg.dcd11abaf631668ef4d2a360ddca469f.jpeg

I think the usual news sources, will cover this better than a few happy posts here.

I expect, that most, will see my occasional references to Nazism  and the USA as, over the top commentary from the hard left.

I am quite concerned about this phenomenon, and I'm not inflating it, or scaremongering. The last thing the world needs is a USA with more hard right.

Anyway, some evidence: Reported on MSNBC and others...

Neo-Nazis Chanting ‘Sieg Heil’ Target Drag Queen Story Event

gun-toting-neo-nazi-leader-chris-pohlhau

https://www.advocate.com/news/ohio-nazi-drag-story-hour

Neo-Nazi Arrested for Firebombing Church Hosting Drag Queen Story Hour

a-church-molotov-cocktail-and-suspect-ai

https://www.advocate.com/crime/neo-nazi-drag-firebomb-church

_____

But are they any worse than to other side the SJW’s 

Who in their right minds thinks it is acceptable for “Drag Queens” to read strokes to infants?

I have always been left leaning politically but the way the left is going now with the Social Justice Warriors is enough to drive a sane man towards the right.

A fucking bunch of soft pussies whom get offended if the 95% of society don’t use the pronouns they have just made up, and society panders to these idiots, and many of them are school teachers.

God Help us when this fucking lot will get into power, hopefully I will be too senile to care by then.

Note, My Sig reflects my feelings