Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Also interesting, but needs more verifying.

When officials told Trumperbelle that the USA would expel 60 Russians, 'the same as the countries in Europe', dumb ass Trumperbelle though they meant, France 60, Germany 60, Italy 60 etc etc - 60 for each country... Trumperbelle wanted to make sure that the USA didn't expel more than any other country...

When he found out that the the 'total' for the whole of Europe was about 60, so France 4 Germany 4... etc etc. -

He exploded, went absolutely ballistic and incandescent with rage... Many many many cuss words.....

Links to prove your statements? Trump went ballistic? sources or just more of your mediot BS...

Trump's numbers RISING! Coss, you lose again!!!

Washington (CNN)Bolstered by the strong economy and quickly shifting numbers on tax reform, President Donald Trump's approval rating hit 40% in a new Quinnipiac poll on Wednesday, his best score in this survey in seven months.

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/trump-approval-economy-poll-quinnipiac/index.html

I only report what I see.

and in the case of Trump's press conference with Abe, it was live, the words came out of Trump's mouth and Cavanami thinks it's the media's fault.

So Trump is lying?

And Cavanami, you're trumpeting Trump's approval rating, by quoting CNN, whom you refuse to believe, as they are a preeminent part of the Lame stream Media.

So which is it? Is Trump at 40% or is this just another example of the evil CNN lying?

And BTW, I could care less what his approval number is, if it's a proper survey, that means that 40% of good citizens of the USA, are stupid, like the MOTUS - Moron of the U S