Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Gates is a wacko himself.

Yes, I never liked him, but his money is doing good works around the world these days, maybe that's Melinda...

So would he make a good future President?

Why wait, cant Trump just appoint him?

Not being American I just want to say that all this makes for a very entertaining soap opera with plenty of cliffhangers.

This said, I was planning to go visit some relatives in San Francisco and spend a few days in New York but I will pass for now.

https://edition.cnn....reat/index.html

now a big question for the native English speakers. In a US newspaper article I read this sentence:

"and his law associate Catherine Lyster vamoosed from the company website."

What the hell is vamoosed, I googled that and understand the meaning but I never heard or read that expression before :shakehead

Mr Drogon,

I recommend leo.org for translation services. Telling you vamoose means disappear. Also never heard of.

Regarding your comments on political issues on this very forum you are kindly requested to join Mr Coss and myself in at least occasional hate posts as far as it concerns President Donald .

Nixon was f*cked for trying to interfere with his enemies using the machinery of the state, by, amongst other things, pressuring the IRS to audit US citizens on his "Enemies" list.

Now President Donald Trump has been outed for personally urging U.S. Postmaster General Megan Brennan to double the shipping rates for Amazon and other companies.

You'll know of course, that Bezos the owner of Amazon is also the owner of the Washington Post, a news outfit that is critical of Trump.

It's getting close to, 'I told you so' time...