Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Of course, this has nothing to do with Trump ... ;)

A miracle happened due to Donald putting pressure on the Chinese. Cavanami probably jumping with joy . Big surprise to me that the Chinese gave in so easily but here we go:

" Liu called the agreement a "necessity", but added: "At the same time it must be realised that unfreezing the ice cannot be done in a day, solving the structural problems of the economic and trade relations between the two countries will take time."

Great that he seems to have found out the agreement is a necessity lol.

I'm not sure either way, what I've read goes something like this:

If we call 2015 the status quo, Trump gets elected, slags the Chinese, some meetings, Trump say Chinese will buy 290 billion of US goods, China says yes, then no not really.

During this process tariffs have been announced but not implemented on both sides, now they're not doing them.

So can someone tell m how, this is not, remaining at the status Quo?

Well in a 9 tweet long Rant, you guessed it, Trumperbelle is losing it, not just my opinion, have look your self, and the replies are very telling about the mood in 'merica.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/with_replies

I would love to dissect this and other news, but it's getting to a point, where the mudslide has started to move, enough that the only prudent action, is to evacuate people below, above and to the left and right of it.

post-98-0-80211800-1526828777_thumb.jpg

Re Cannabis legislation and legalising the weed. I won't get into the argument on the health side, but I agree with your meme.

Even here in NZ, the vast sums of money spent on policing, prosecuting and jailing people for weed, are entirely inappropriate in my view.

And that's not to mention the ruin that comes to people's lives , mainly young males, when the criminal process whacks them over the back of the head, with an iron bar, at a young age.

I am however in favour of being hard on Drugs like Heroin, Meth & c.

Another good laugh at https://projects.propublica.org/politwoops/user/realDonaldTrump

which is a site that keeps track of deleted tweets of the Twitterati...

Two tweets that include the word Watergate are seemingly deleted...

"Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI 'SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT,

Andrew McCarthy says, 'There's probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.' If so, this is bigger than Watergate!"