Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Here we go again the propaganda butt monkey is weighing in on a subject he knows nothing about. All this is well documented. Reasons this is happening. Rand is a constitutionalist. The left and the globalist one world order crowd does not want America to have a constitution, bill of rights or guns. With those they will not get their global one world government. Also Rand is on a key Senate sub committee. He has voted against key Soros, Rathchild initiatives meant to help them take over some third world countries. Those are some of the reasons he is being targeted by the left. But you are right he could change something he could be a butt monkey.

Bull Shit Call; You love Hillary, Billy, O.B. and all the rest of the globalist one world order crowd. It is quite clear that every post you make butts up to the globalist propaganda. Can you say propaganda butt monkey boys and girls.

"propaganda butt monkey" well that's imaginative, I'm wondering what the butt has to do with it, is this a reference to anal intercourse? Something you favour?

The original post was to do with Rand being 'targeted' by the left, my reply was a riff on the long existing (the rest of the world is insane, or maybe it's me) meme that most people would recognise, I attempted to paraphrase it to 'when the rest of the world wants to kill me maybe they're right'...

obviously I have failed in my attempt to introduce Humour, see that? Humour with 2 'u's

re Hillary, Billy, nope, never liked 'em never will.

Obama on the other hand, I state is better than the rest, not a knight in shining armour, but better, like day old rotting meat is better, than month old or year old rotting meat.

As to the Globalist charge, remember that the western world has traditionally stuck together and even little old New Zealand sent troops to WWII, Korea, Vietnam and everywhere else the USA has been.

The world is global get used to it. If you think the USA would be better off, isolated from the rest of us, have a look at history, it wasn't good for Japan, China, the Soviet Union, or even now North Korea.

You need Trade, You need friends and you need to move away from Tribalism.

But of course, Trump is stupid and evil, so the writer of the above doesn't know what he's talking about. :chinaman:

I have to disagree with the intent of this post of yours, the writer does know quite a bit of what he's talking about and makes a good case that Trump maybe indeed seeking to bypass China.

It is interesting that you've marked the passage noting Obama's efforts with Myanmar in Bold. And that Trump is seeking to emulate Obama, that should upset some Trumpanzees....

I may have an opposing point of view to Brahma Chellaney, but it is not because Trump is stupid and evil. It is because I think the writer gives Trump too much credit in opining that Trump has a policy on anything beyond TV ratings.

So Trump is stupid and a Moron, but that doesn't affect my opinion of this writer or what he's written.

Vis China: Their impending implosion has been noted and predicted for a long time now, even prior to Trump's decision to run for president. If and when China does implode, to give Trump credit for it, would have as much validity as giving him credit for the quite nice weather I'm seeing out my window this morning.

Any effect the USA has on China, I would suggest, will be more appropriately attributed to the flesh and bones of the body of the otherwise excellent USA government, the members of whom are working, hopefully, towards a better world, whilst simultaneously struggling to keep their urine stained head from flying off at a tangent and landing in the shit, leaving the rest of the body in disarray, for a new head to reorganise and bring back to function.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh, would seem to be a good choice, no matter who nominated him. There are some who think they know why Trump chose him, but I'll let that play out over the next months.

Interesting times ahead, with Nato, Britain, the Queen and Massa Putin, all in the next week or two :)

• Like 1

Keeping it Irish!

"A former advisor to George W. Bush who now sits on the US Court of Appeals in Washington, Kavanaugh began his career as a clerk to Justice Anthony Kennedy, and will succeed him on the nine-seat bench when he retires at the end of the month."

Of course, the Dems have had hundreds of protestors out for over a week, ready to protest whomever Trump nominated. It's "Our way, or the highway" for the Dems. Why don't they just have a civil war and be done with it?

Most of the militia loonies are in the Montana, Idaho and rural states like that ... the survivalists. Everybody blames things on the South, but Indiana was the state the KKK once completely took over. And Brown vs the Board of Education (the decision that ended segregation) involved Topeka, Kansas.

I saw some of the militia types at a gun show years ago. I was with a buddy who was retired Army Special Forces, 3 tours in VN and wounded once. We both had the same reaction. "These guys are crazy and dangerous." That was the opinion of two combat vets. We moved away from them quickly.

I only say South because the woman I know who is rabid Trump, comes from Alabamy land.

I was watching media reports that Putin has been "coaching" Trump like a middle aged man with a teen girl, and when Trump's staff were hesitant about putting one of Putin's calls through to Trump, Trump told Putin, not to worry, "those are stupid people".

Now this may just be amusing rumour, but what if it is true?

And just about everyone is wondering aloud what if anything Putin has over Trump.

Jeez I'd love to be a fly on the wall....

Coss = Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)

Mr. know it all...where are in the militia in the USA? once again the TDS rears its ugly head

> Jeez I'd love to be a fly on the wall....

What for? you wouldn't understand one word....TDS, again!

> Judge Brett Kavanaugh, would seem to be a good choice

Do your research, you missed much of the entire, real story....the game is on....your TDS will block any rational comprehension....