Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

San Francisco paradise city....

Passengers aboard a San Francisco public train were warned to watch out for “needles†in the seating area by a concerned conductor, according to riders.

BuzzFeed tech reporter Caroline O’Donovan tweeted about a recent experience riding the Bay Area Rapid Transit when the conductor of her train issued words of caution regarding potential health hazards that could be linked to drug users.

“This morning in San Francisco, BART conductor on the PA: ‘Please look around you for needles before you sit down. There’s at least one needle in car 1551 and there may be others. Thank you,'†O’Donovan wrote. “He’s saying it at every stop. ‘Once again, please make sure there are no needles in or around your seat before you sit down.'â€

“Eventually a woman in a BART uniform came through wearing rubber gloves and a face mask carrying a dustpan and broom… what a job!â€

As it looks POTUS Donald´s former lawyer Cohen might well do some damage to his former client fairly soon. As much as I support anything that damages Donald I am also of the opinion that the relationship between lawyer and client should be sacrosanct under any circumstances. I am not familiar with US legal framework but surprised this can happen.

• Like 1

2 weeks ago: USA's worst enemy = EU (“I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade,â€)

Today: EU is best friend: “Obviously the European Union, as represented by @JunckerEU and the United States, as represented by yours truly, love each other!â€

(from POTUS twitter...)

Starting to have a headache....but at least I know someone has an even worse attention span than me during my meetings and if I dare say the PP I prepare are a bit more complex too.

->

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-juncker-trade-us-eu-trade-tariffs-white-house-meeting-flashcards-a8467051.html

• Like 1

POTUS Donald´s latest new great friend Prime Minister Conte from Italy represents a tecnically bankrupt state sitting on 2.300.000.000.000,00 € debts, the interest of which they were unable to pay without being part of the Euro-Zone the strength of which is based on countries like .................. and .................. . Did anybody tell POTUS Donald that Italy pays even less to NATO than Germany ? Holy Lord. Now PM Conte from Italy also seems to like President Putin of , well, Russia . Pure coincidence I am sure. But no promprem for Donald, him smile and good mood. ( Lots of laughter from the fake news audience .)

Gentlemen, other than the Trump community I insist that any activity in society has to follow a strictly lawful process. In case of Trump that would mean that cases like Madame Stormy , the Playboy model and even the Russia case have to be considered as non-existent as long as there are no proven facts on the table. Although I start to become privately suspicious regarding the relationship Donald/Wladimir Wladimirowich. The case stinks.

Bubi, Donald's team's latest defensive posturing, has moved on from 'there was no collusion'.

To: 'well there might have been, but there's no law against it'.

As some sane folk have pointed out, it is never the 'collusion' that's the problem, it's what the colluding was about, like: 'Conspiring with a foreign government to influence an election in the USA'. Apparently there're Jail terms for that.

Gosh

And Mr Giuliani is spouting deconstructed sentences that are nonsense, but contain the occasional word, that brings hope to Trumpanzees, like 'alleged'.

Also from Mr Giuliani : 'I know that he's absolutely convinced he's innocent, but I've seen a lot of people get into trouble thinking that, innocent people...'

So Mr Giuliani is of the opinion that an Innocent person, who also thinks that he's innocent, can get into trouble for thinking that......

To: 'well there might have been, but there's no law against it'.

Next stage of evolution might be : And if there is a law it is apparently fake.

I have just watched the interview with Khun Giuliani, quite a job really to steer your answers round the " Did he know or didn´t he ".

" No he most likely didn´t but if he did it does not mean that he kind of knew that he did. I know a lot of people who don´t know what they did or anybody else did or not did for that matter " ( Fake quote Giuliani but it might get even better) .

Bubi, as I observe the Trump ecosystem, I am left with the perception, that I am observing a bunch of 13 yr old girls in a school yard..

Trump calls on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to end Robert Mueller's Russia probe immediately, escalating his attacks on the inquiry.

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now," the president tweets.

"Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!"

The president's attacks on the special counsel have escalated in recent weeks.

It is worth noting, that Sessions has recused himself from the Russia Investigation, because he doesn't want to get his shoes covered in blood and shit...

The 'Q' group that are making more and more appearances in the Trumpaganzas and the media, are the repository of some of the most fanciful conspiracy theories yet to make it into Trumpanzee Lore.

You can google them and their twattish foolery.

One that caught my attention; The Pizza Gate story wherein Hillary and Co were running a child sex ring out of a Pizza restaurant basement, later disproved by the absence of a basement, now has a twist, according to the 'Q'. It's a secret basement....

Russian Collusion with the Trump Campaign, one of the most successful in history, is a TOTAL HOAX. The Democrats paid for the phony and discredited Dossier which was, along with Comey, McCabe, Strzok and his lover, the lovely Lisa Page, used to begin the Witch Hunt. Disgraceful!

This has been written on Twitter by the President of the United States, again sadness befalls me. What happened to the US?