Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

But you didn't shout, I tell you what, you should follow the replies on Trump's tweets, I'm though with this, except to come back and gloat when Trump is deposed. No more from me about Trump, the USA is doing my job for me.

Mr cavanami, your obvious intention to use all these clips as a way to explain your political position is as such an insult to any human being with some intellectual capability left. The horrifying aspect is that there are so many around who believe in this incredible junk and now seem to have found their hero in the White House. But I hope doomsday is near because the hero is now finally loosing any control about what he tells the world.

Maybe this is why Obama didn't move back to Chicago.

66 shot, 12 fatally, in Chicago weekend shootings

https://abc7chicago.com/10-killed-53-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/3892234/

< At a press conference Monday morning with Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said more needs to be done to hold repeat gun offenders accountable.

"As long as we fail to hold repeat gun offenders accountable for their actions we're going to keep having these discussions on Monday mornings," Johnson said. >

Gee, you think so?

• Like 2

The polls have been closed for 5 hours and 500 votes separate Kobach from his challenger, with around 250,000 votes cast. Hopefully, when I wake up tomorrow morning, Kobach will be just a bad memory. But that’s what I keep saying about Trump.

You’ve got two options. Lock them up and throw away the key or seriously restrict gun ownership. I can’t see either happening

Chicago has very strict firearms laws. But that only affects people who buy them legally. :hmmm:

Plus, if you've already been arrested as an offender, you are automatically banned from possessing them. :doah: