Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Mr Cavanami, I have read the recent report of the NYT about possible  tax evasion of the Trump family. Trump of course says it is all lies by the fake news media but there is a huge pile of documents which tell the opposite. They seem to have spent 18 months on researching  this case and I believe them every word. Would you say the failing NYT is making this up?  Kind of all phantasy?

He are the facts and Trump AVOIDED taxes he did NOT evade taxes...big, big difference! and NOTHING ILLEGAL.

Revelations that U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has paid no federal taxes for the past 18 years has set off a storm of controversy. Trump allegedly used a $916 million loss in 1995 to avoid paying taxes for close to two decades, deducting it as a net operating loss.

Trump openly admitted to taking advantage of U.S. tax loopholes at the second presidential debate. “I absolutely used it, and so did Warren Buffett, and so did George Soros, and so did many people who Hillary is getting money from

He reiterated the sentiment at a campaign event in Colorado earlier this month. “I was able to use the tax laws in this country and my business acumen to dig out of the real estate mess,” he said. “Few others were able to do what I did.”

The presidential candidate’s tax avoidance scheme was perfectly legal. U.S. tax law mandates that a business — no matter how big or small — can avoid paying taxes if it incurred some kind of economic loss in the previous year. The logic behind the law is simple. The idea is that exempting businesses that are running in the red from paying taxes to the government can help them weather economic downturns and, hopefully, thrive again when the economy picks up.

Bubi, what you need to know is that the Demonrats will do anything to regain power. The Demonrats absolutely do zero for the USA citizens will amassing their own personal wealth.

Example: California's Sen. Dianne Feinstein's, Demonrat, estimated $94 million net worth makes her the second-wealthiest serving senator.
Her salary,
at least $229,000 per year.
Now how do you amass $94 million net worth on her salary? Do the math, follow the $$$
Do the politicians in Germany have such net worth? Do the politicians in Germany collect a $229.000 salary?

The total income of a German member of the Bundestag which would be your congress is a taxable 130.000 USD plus another ca 70.000 to cover cost of their mandate like offices etc. In rough figures.

I do not want to enter an endless discussion about how Donald was right or wrong in paying taxes. Time will tell anyway.

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

He are the facts and Trump AVOIDED taxes he did NOT evade taxes...big, big difference! and NOTHING ILLEGAL.

Revelations that U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has paid no federal taxes for the past 18 years has set off a storm of controversy. Trump allegedly used a $916 million loss in 1995 to avoid paying taxes for close to two decades, deducting it as a net operating loss.

Trump openly admitted to taking advantage of U.S. tax loopholes at the second presidential debate. “I absolutely used it, and so did Warren Buffett, and so did George Soros, and so did many people who Hillary is getting money from

He reiterated the sentiment at a campaign event in Colorado earlier this month. “I was able to use the tax laws in this country and my business acumen to dig out of the real estate mess,” he said. “Few others were able to do what I did.”

The presidential candidate’s tax avoidance scheme was perfectly legal. U.S. tax law mandates that a business — no matter how big or small — can avoid paying taxes if it incurred some kind of economic loss in the previous year. The logic behind the law is simple. The idea is that exempting businesses that are running in the red from paying taxes to the government can help them weather economic downturns and, hopefully, thrive again when the economy picks up.

Bubi, what you need to know is that the Demonrats will do anything to regain power. The Demonrats absolutely do zero for the USA citizens will amassing their own personal wealth.

Example: California's Sen. Dianne Feinstein's, Demonrat, estimated $94 million net worth makes her the second-wealthiest serving senator.
Her salary,
at least $229,000 per year.
Now how do you amass $94 million net worth on her salary? Do the math, follow the $$$
Do the politicians in Germany have such net worth? Do the politicians in Germany collect a $229.000 salary?

Cavanami, good to see your addled Trumpanzee, banging of sticks on tree roots, is back.

1 - deny

2 - what about Hilary/Obama/Feinstein/muslims/ - try to distract.

3 - divert - germans...

Cavanami, this kind of behaviour exhibited by Trump and family, may well be widespread and everyone may be doing it - that does not make it right, being caught does not make it right.

We are not trying to promote any democrats, we're just pointing out that Trump is so fucking stupid, that he hires cheap lawyers to do his bidding and now the chickens are coming home to roost, or as Kavanaugh most pointedly said recently, "what goes around, comes around" - indeed.

And give me $400,000,000 -ish and I'll tell you anything you want to hear - like I started with a little 1 million dollar loan and I am a self made man, I don't drink (cocaine is not talked about) - jeez I'd be a good President. If Obama could do it, not being born in the states, then I could do also - I await your cheque for $400 mill.

Trump celebrates Kavanaugh victory at Kansas political rally

President Donald Trump celebrated the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court at a rally in Kansas on Saturday, condemning Democrats for what he called a "shameless campaign of political and personal destruction" against Kavanaugh...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/awaiting-kavanaugh-vote-trump-sets-campaign-focus-kansas-163118219--politics.html

Firstly thank you Flash for that Jimmy Kimmel vid :) 555

Well, I reckon Trump's done 

see you after November

when I'll be eating my hat

or the Trumpanzees will be beating themselves

23state-jumbo.gif?quality=90&auto=webp