Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, Coss said:

If I was an American, I'd vote for Chocolate Steve, 1st admitted Monger President!.

Mind you, it could be argued that Trump is a Monger, but I'm not sure he'd qualify, as he's been unaware that he was mongering, he prolly thinks that, you pay for everyone.

haha...I wouldn't want that kind of attention and scrutiny. I'd prefer to be the anonymous voice behind the public face. 

• Like 1

I belong to Thai360...that alone makes me ineligible...haha...but I am a proud member. Eff em! 

You know what I would love for a candidate to do? Assuming he is honest (I know...its a big ask) and sincere. Go to areas where the opposition is. Tell them that he  or she isn't there to get their votes. He knows they never will agree ideologically but IF he is elected, I believe my policies will help you. You and I will disagree on it now, but the policies are to benefit ALL Americans and the only way I or someone with my views can change you is to actually improve your life and the country at large. The reasons why some Dems have voted for Republicans and visa versa are because that particular person has made things better more than the person who belongs to my party for that office. 

Poor dear ....

Christina Ginther, a biological man who identifies as a woman, won a discrimination lawsuit this week after being rejected from playing on an all-women's Minnesota football team due to safety concerns.

Ginther, who's nearly 6 feet tall and a second-degree black belt in karate, was awarded a total of $20,000 with the legal win: $10,000 in punitive damages and $10,000 for emotional distress.

The 46-year-old claims he was initially welcomed by the Minnesota Vixen football team, which was then part of the Independent Women's Football League (IWFL), during pre-tryout practices in 2016. But when team owner Laura Brown learned that Ginther was actually a biological male, she informed Ginther that biological men were barred from playing in the league due to safety concerns.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39735/transgender-woman-wins-discrimination-suit-after-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR2k_2V_ZLXmqHjoXinVXYZcCN3xuE5GYw0CVXyfWuTKOhOoWd8HJt-DomAo

01e01d-20170308-christina-ginther-04.jpg