Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Dr. Jerome Corsi has written several books showing the corruption of the Clintons.

Mueller, using weaponized lawfare, will harass a person and their family, attempting the person he attacks to use all their money for legal defense, causing the person to go bankrupt.
As Corsi stated, Mueller was pressuring Corsi to lie in order to get a plea deal. Corsi said no, he will not lie and that's when Corsi via Klayman filed the legal action against Mueller et al.

15 hours ago, Flashermac said:

It's great how liberal California takes care of its own.

Leaving politics out of it, I didn't realise it was that bad in the US of A.  We always expect a certain amount of homeless, what ever the society. Some of those being homeless because "they can".  But ~500,000 homeless across the US? thats a lot of people.  Bloody good argument for a different way, when the beacon of Capitalism, results in this kind of misery.

I've increasingly wondered how capitalism can be retained but limited in terms of the extremes of wealth and poverty, like making the top earners limited to 100 times the income of the lowest, or vice versa, the lowest, 100th of the top guys.

There comes a time when the top guys don't need another $100k, and usually don't even know they got it.

As I've said before, "you gotta look after yer peasants, or they'll be revolting..."

Trump is becoming so unreal, he's, not funny, he's boring and predictable.

His 90 minute cabinet meeting yesterday was just a stream of confusion and lies, with a little arse licking from his acting AG thrown in.  

See it here if you wanna  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/04/fact-checking-trumps-free-wheeling-cabinet-session/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.78829bc0fdbe

womp.jpg

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

No one openly  called Obama a motherf***er. Benghazi was real and Obama and Hillary destroyed Libya and Syria. International war crimes!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Coss said:

Leaving politics out of it, I didn't realise it was that bad in the US of A.  We always expect a certain amount of homeless, what ever the society. Some of those being homeless because "they can".  But ~500,000 homeless across the US? thats a lot of people.  Bloody good argument for a different way, when the beacon of Capitalism, results in this kind of misery.

I've increasingly wondered how capitalism can be retained but limited in terms of the extremes of wealth and poverty, like making the top earners limited to 100 times the income of the lowest, or vice versa, the lowest, 100th of the top guys.

There comes a time when the top guys don't need another $100k, and usually don't even know they got it.

As I've said before, "you gotta look after yer peasants, or they'll be revolting..."

"Newly elected Members of Congress in both chambers receive the same salary. In 2018, this salary is $174,000. This amount is also the 2018 salary for all U.S. Congress members except those in leadership positions."

You think members of Congress, Democrat and Republican,  care about the proles? Let them eat cake!

"The median net worth for a member of Congress surpassed $1 million in 2013, where it remained through 2018. This compares to the average American household median net worth of less than $60,000. As reported by the Center for Responsive Politics, "it would take the combined wealth of more than 18 American households to equal the value of a single federal lawmaker's household." Entering 2016, approximately 8% of U.S. households could be classified as millionaires, compared to more than 50% of the members of Congress.

"The median net worth for a member of Congress surpassed $1 million in 2013, where it remained through 2018. This compares to the average American household median net worth of less than $60,000. As reported by the Center for Responsive Politics, "it would take the combined wealth of more than 18 American households to equal the value of a single federal lawmaker's household." Entering 2016, approximately 8% of U.S. households could be classified as millionaires, compared to more than 50% of the members of Congress."

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/080416/how-congress-retirement-pay-compares-overall-average.asp