Sign in to follow this  
Alohameansgoodbye

Usa Thread

on a more serious note, it's not Alabammy land, its the Bahamas and I feel for these folk, devastation writ large.

273967f357594b9b8dbfb469e3d7146c_18.jpg

p07mcyx7.jpg

If anyone thinks America has any privacy rights left and this can't convince then just wait till some future time you try to get a job or visa or whatever and are denied over social media.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/green-card-or-us-citizenship-applicants-may-have-to-provide-social-media-identity/articleshow/71001746.cms

• Sad 1

Well the storm blew threw Savannah Ga. We went Thursday and grabbed our machine. Sadly though, South Carolina and North Carolina got slammed..

Everyone thought it would be ok, but boy were they wrong...

Savannah got some rain and wind, but nothing unusual so to speak

On a side note, Savannah is a quaint, nice city. Went there once, gorgeous tree lined streets. I think they were Willow trees if memory serves me right but I am not sure.  You get a bit of the 'old south' sorta feel. No idea what its like to live there but it seemed nice but this was years ago. 

"The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[ "]

From wiki explaining Judicial Watch, nuff said

13 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

"The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[ "]

From wiki explaining Judicial Watch, nuff said

Try again Bubi...

Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a reliable source

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source