Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I dont think Ron ever actually testified. Has any president? The way I look at it is' date=' delay them coming home a few hours or a few months for what? Ron in office? No way.

Ron was unpredictable and willing to blast you cowboy style and let everyone know it. Carter they could trust to do as little as possible.

That's another counter, Iran had more to GAIN with Carter than with Ron.[/quote']

Ron definitely testified, I don't think he was president at the time. This was when he said "...I don't recall/remember..." like 137 times...I need to go back and check it all.

Yeah, while I can see a dirty deal being done, as in it wouldn't surprise me either way, I also have some issue with how it could be pulled off or why. The Iranians had no way of knowing who was going to win, so why make a deal with Ron?

As you point out, the Iranians were better off with lame assed Carter, then with Ron, UNLESS there was a deal made...of course a dirty Sanchez could have been pulled and it could have all gone to hell fast.

I do know there were some law suits filed on this, but not sure if any are still current. I do recall that some of the hostages were suing trying to get some of the frozen Iranian assets as well as whatever they might get from any of Ron's dealings. But no idea what the current is.

Ronnie had dementia.

I wonder if his wife's astrologer told her to tell him to say that.

HOUSE DEMONCRATS AGAIN SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT. Talk about a gang that can't shoot straight. 55555555555555555

The libs in the Demoncrat Party seem to sense their demise in 2012...their final "finger" to the American taxpayer/voters will be a HUGE tax increase across the board. People will have less to spend, which will translate to fewer meals in restaurants, fewer shopping trips to the stores, fewer purchases of hard goods. That, in turn, will be more people laid off of the employment rolls and onto the unemployment rolls. What a bunch of ignorant, stupid people the libs put in office. 5555555555 Actually, it isn't funny. It's really sad. Even The One can't talk sense to members of his own party !!!! "Lame Duck" Congress? Nah. It's not lame. It's putrid. And the price will be paid. But liberalism will finally be dead and buried in two more long years.

HH

I fail to understand guys like you who are probably not in the 1% of wealthiest Americans yet blindly support them. :p

I told HH that the ashtrays were full in my 745iL, and I NEEDED this tax break to replace my ancient 2009. HH, being the swell guy that he is, is merely supporting my plea for help.

Thanks as always HH

Did I ever tell the story about my big brother getting busted by secret service for smoking pot on Ronnie's front lawn when he was Governor of CA?

Too funny, I never let the big bro hear the end of it.

Our parents thought he was more perfect than he really was; I had to bring him down. :susel:

I fail to understand guys like you who are probably not in the 1% of wealthiest Americans yet blindly support them. :p

I regretfully admit I'm not in the top 1% :( But plenty of others that are likewise disadvantaged share my view that taxes should not be raised on anyone. One of the polls I read revealed that 20% of the respondents thought the same. I suspect that the great majority of those who wanted to raise the taxes on the top 1-2% don't pay ANY federal income taxes.

My reasons are simple: I don't believe that the average TAXPAYER really gets good value for his $. We are taxed too much for what we individually receive; Everybody should pay the same percentage of their gross income (from whatever source); I don't have a right to what my neighbors earn/own, they don't have a reciprocal claim. It's a moral issue to me.

And it's not just the income tax the Demoncrats want to raise (as we all know). Among others, they want to raise the "death tax". Bunch of fucking grave robbers, in my eyes. You could bury them in one of those big piles of cow shit I see next to dairy's and it would be fine by me. :content:

HH