Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I never said you weren't. (But Mekong sure was not.)

Basic Law of Physics, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, my reaction is against my feelings towards US Foreign Policy and certain citizens of the Nation who get caught up in the nationalist fever and actually believe that the US of A is doing the world a favour.

Please don't confuse my distain of US Foreign Policy with my friendship with US Citizens, I actually have many American friends all over the world who I have either worked with or met socialy and we get on just fine, in fact Mr C there are are few American BM's who are mutual friends of ours.

To balance things out there are also certain chapters of British history that do not wash well with my own personal beliefs and I could not and will not defend.

At least I have stirred up a debate, but please accept that my "Uncivil Remarks" were against the poicies of the respective goverments and not the citizens of the country.

Kong

At least I have stirred up a debate, but please accept that my "Uncivil Remarks" were against the poicies of the respective goverments and [color:red]not the citizens of the country.[/color]Kong

Not according to this: "FUCK OFF HOME YANKIES we didn't ask for or need you intervention

Gung Ho Assholes"

HH :stirthepo

Come on HH

Have I ever offended you when we have met in real?

I stand by my statement that my comment was aimed at goverments and not citizens

Never offended me in person or on the board...though I thought your original comment was made with a broad brush aimed at citizens, not government policies. Anyway, I'm really curious what "policies" of the U.S. might offend others; particularly foreign policies. I say that, cuz I have yet to identify any concrete foreign policies of the U.S. over decades and any number of GOP and Demoncrap administrations. Quite simply, I don't think the U.S. has any foreign policies.

HH

:(

Mekong beat me to it.....it is indeed a very arrogant and totally clueless quote.....

Its not about defending the rest of us' date=' its all about business....

But thanks for the though :beer:

BB

[/quote']

I think this topic needs a thread of its own. Should it start with a quick overview of history of the world since 1900?

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?fid/41/tid/540065/pid/882112/post/last/#LAST

Try to be civil.

Civil ? I was not civil ?

Thats double arrogance :)

:beer:

BB

I never said you weren't. (But Mekong sure was not.)

I though so as your reply was adressed to me.....

:beer:

and now back to the regular programming....

BB