Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Gentlemen,

I do remember that Madame Hillary has been accused of corruption and similar wrongdoings here on this very forum. I think it was Mr. Cavanami. During my merciless continuation of finding out the truth in politics I yesterday came across a report which said that President Trump of the United States received about 30.000.000 USD from the NRA to support his campaign. I am only a naive European Liberal with even the occasional left-wing sympathy but do you think it would be in order to speculate that these 30.000.000 do somewhat influence President Trump´s love for the NRA?

BS....false, biased and inaccurate....where are your links?

Ohhhh, Jockstrap McStain got the largest amount....

https://www.ajc.com/...9jDH3pr4f7f7cM/

post-10197-0-49351400-1525738330_thumb.jpg

One reason the USA has trouble....it's OK for attorneys to lie....

Lying to Congress: The False Statements

Accountability Act of 1996

Section 2, subsection 1001(B) provides that the provisions with respect to subsection

(a) do not apply to a party to a judicial proceeding, or that party’s counsel for statements,

representations, writings or documents submitted by such party or counsel to a judge or

magistrate in that proceeding.

Look it up yourself....

I think that's it's a pretty safe bet that the crash won't come before November, 2018. My Congressman, Kevin Yoder, is beholden to the Republican leadership and special interests, particularly the banking industry. When he decided to vote against Obamacare a year ago, I made it my mission to respond negatively to every post that he has made since on Facebook, and he posts about every weekday. He posts regularly about how well the economy is doing since the tax bill passed. I thank him for the deficits incurred by the tax cuts and bankrupting my children and grandchildren. I also point out that the government has the power to manipulate satistics and will do so up to the 2018 midterm elections. In Kansas, the former Governor, Sam Brownback, was able to get passed a far more "let's give the rich all the tax cuts and watch the trickle down economic theory in action" plan than the current tax cuts. At its height, Kansas was producing deficits of around a billion dollars a year. Brownback, leading up to the 2016 Governors election, was able to cook the books enough that it seemed that the the worst had passed. A week after the election, that he barely won, the State auditor issued a report that the deficits were getting worse. That is what I expect this November. The Republican PR Machine will be out in full force for the next 6 months, touting the tax bill, trying to minimize the Democratic gains in the House and Senate. After the election, I could easily see an economic downturn (it's too early for an economic meltdown). So, I get back to KC on Friday. On Monday, I have a meeting scheduled with Social Security to start taking benefits at age 65. My original plan was to wait until I was fully vested at age 66 but I wouldn't put it past the Republicans to change the rules to cut benefits or raise the age to cut the deficit caused by the tax bill. I'm not going to wait to find out.

For some reason, economists haven't been able to figure out. The major economic crashes usually in October (1929, 1987 and 2008) outside of some non economic disaster (9/11 for example). The 3 biggest crashes in the last 100 years.

Its just a weird coincidence...or is it? I think its very, very possible for it to happen before November. We have seen almost weekly or big drops in the stock market. We had 9 years of almost unstoppable stock market growth reaching record highs continually.

This was propped up via a few different methods like QE (quantitative easing) which is basically the federal reserve using our money to prop up the market.

That game is over. Also, China has a huge housing bubble they have been propping up for a while now. Globally there are all kinds of issues that may hit a perfect storm. China's bubble happens, the Asian countries go with it. Europe has Spain and Italy on the cusp of a crash to deal with. India's economy will go as China is its biggest trading partner. And although China has been easing off buying America's debt it still holds a shit load of it which will send the dollar crashing. The dollar will also be very vulnerable to Russia and China's effort to replace the dollar as the world's reserve currency. That happens and its game over.

That's really great to hear, since I'm now living on Social Security and VA disability. If the dollar goes bust, so does my income.

Unless you move back on US territory where Dollar is Dollar. The US are in the comfortable position that the world believes in the eternal value of their currency which means keep on printing bucks and everybody buys them. The huge trade imbalance with China is based on this and if Emperor Xi decides to get rid of the USD the world trade implodes.

Iran is now free to resume prohibited enrichment activities. Whereas, prior to Trump pulling the US out of the agreement, Iran wasn't free to resume prohibited enrichment activities. All the Inspectors, presumably, go home and look for work at McDonalds.

Well done Donald.

I just hope the Iranians have enough sense not to, but then Donald has said: we had a deal that was, you wouldn't make Nuclear Bombs, now I've pulled out of that deal, so have at it.....

“This is not a Trump Hotel where you can go to bankruptcy court and start all over again. Multilateral agreements don’t work that way.â€