Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Flash, whilst you have good point, I'll toss in my 10 cents worth.

1. I'm sure you are correct, in that people are calling Trump an ape, but from what i've seen, it's trump's followers that are called Trumpanzees, rather than Trump himself.

2. Rosanne suggested that the political advisor Valerie Jarrett (previously associated with Obama) was - "Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj." rather than Obama himself.

3. Another from Roseanne "I mistakenly thought she [Jarrett] was white. I honestly thought she was Jewish and Persian".

US-North Korea: Trump says summit with Kim is back on

http://www.bbc.com/n...canada-44339003

again my 10 cents worth

this summit business will end badly

Trump's got a letter that he hasn't read, he said on live tv that Kim Jong Un had delivered the letter to him, when in fact it was General Kim Yong-chol.

He's also trying to suggest that the summit will be multiple meetings that may not produce anything at first....

but who am I to believe the words from his mouth?

again my 10 cents worth

this summit business will end badly

Trump's got a letter that he hasn't read, he said on live tv that Kim Jong Un had delivered the letter to him, when in fact it was General Kim Yong-chol.

He's also trying to suggest that the summit will be multiple meetings that may not produce anything at first....

but who am I to believe the words from his mouth?

He says he hasn't read it, but others claim to know what's in it. So they've read a private letter?

p.s. Sounds like Rosanne is thick as a brick, which I knew many years ago anyway.

Meanwhile ...

Samantha Bee’s vulgar Ivanka Trump insult and an unresolved question for liberals: High road or low?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/05/31/samantha-bees-vulgar-ivanka-trump-insult-and-an-unresolved-question-for-liberals-high-road-or-low/?utm_term=.52acffc850ad

Flash, as an observer of the human condition I'm sure you'll agree, you may not, but my observations are, that the whole circus is starting to not just fray, but disintegrate and burn around the edges.

It's not just the abysmal performances of the Ringmaster and the dullards under his wings, but even the smart ones. that keep the Big Top up, the food vendors and the people that sweep up the faeces, are putting in very poor performances.

Not that the customers are without blame, the Democrats and the non rednecks are failing big time and losing every opportunity to shut this circus down.

I do reckon, that much as we seem, despite a photo with Trump, to have reached 'peak-Khardashian', that we are at, or very close to 'peak reality show'. People without pizzazz, are prolly going to be our (not just the USA) next chosen ones.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/j20-trials-charges-dropped-anti-trump-defendants-180601173222390.html

worth a read

J20 trials: Charges dropped for more anti-Trump defendants

"In an email statement provided to Al Jazeera, the American Civil Liberties Union - DC (ACLU-DC), argued that USAO-DC's "undeniable prosecutorial misconduct is a serious governmental abuse of power".

"From the initial overcharging decisions to these latest revelations about the government's misleading editing of the Project Veritas video, the US Attorney's office has repeatedly abused its power in a quest to lock people up for exercising their First Amendment rights on Inauguration Day," Scott Michelman, senior staff lawyer at ACLU-DC, said in that statement.

For his part, Petrohilos hopes the repeated setbacks and embarrassments for the USAO-DC will "send a message to other prosecutors that the days of doing whatever they want to people of colour and political dissidents are over".

post-1447-0-54482700-1527980104_thumb.png

Aussies have so much to feel superior about ... the many years of white only immigration, the treatment of the aboriginals etc.

Apparently, they also don't even know what an automatic weapon is.

Obama’s flood of hypocrisy opens the door for Trump

https://www.washingt...m=.e8bfbe046ec2

And from the loony far right New York Times ...

The findings by the Treasury Department’s inspector general mark the end of a political firestorm that embroiled the I.R.S. in controversy, led to the ouster of its commissioner and prompted accusations the tax collection agency was being used as a political weapon by the Obama administration.

The exhaustive report, which examined nine years worth of applications for tax-exempt status, comes after a similar audit in 2013 found that groups with conservative names like “Tea Party,†“patriot†or “9/12†were unfairly targeted for further review.

The new report found that the I.R.S. was also inappropriately targeting progressive-leaning groups. While the investigation does not specify the political affiliations of the groups, names that were flagged included the words “Progressive,†“Occupy,†“Green Energy,†and Acorn — the acronym for the now defunct Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/politics/irs-targeting-tea-party-liberals-democrats.html