Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

If your suggestion is that all these others, should be canned or punished, then yes, just add Trump's name to the list and the USA will be headed back to a civil and sensible society.

I used to say, many times, to anyone who would listen, on the advent of YouTube, that this would be 'terrible', because even then, 'in America, people would get down on the ground and bark like a dog, if they thought it would get them on TV, and gain them a chance, how ever remote, for fame'.

Now look at the world.

Rick Santorum says Barack Obama 'exacerbated racism' in the U.S.

Former Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., said former President Barack Obama had the power to bring the nation together but wound up increasing racism in part by the way he handled police shootings.

Santorum, a conservative political commentator for CNN, made the accusation during a heated “State of the Union†panel discussion Sunday about racism in the United States.

Karine Jean-Pierre, a senior adviser and national spokeswoman for MoveOn.org, a political action committee that raises money for progressive politicians, said it was “pretty horrific†to see voters sway toward Donald Trump’s campaign after electing the first African-American president...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rick-santorum-says-barack-obama-exacerbated-racism-u-s-191634118.html

And I make no comment, on the linked article below, other than to say, it is interesting to see, how weapons of war, have become entrenched in parts of the USA population.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=12064134

'NRA darling', social media star just 9 years old

No limit my arse. It's 18 to own almost any type of firearm (the age all males used to be required to join the militia). If parents are stupid enough to allow their brats to handle such weapons, they deserve whatever the consequences may be.