Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Keeping a low profile. Chalerm tried to attract some attention a while back, but was just ignored. The kid hadn't even had an Army commission, but was only an acting officer. But after daddy got him reappointed, he decided to transfer to the police. (Can you do that? I don't think so, but he did.) Junior is now a police officer somewhere in Bangkok.

Because pardoning a black woman drug dealer, no matter what her circumstances, would still be pardoning, a black woman drug dealer.

But how to keep the somewhat transparent, halo effect, of the Khardasian publicity machine, aligned with the Trumpian reality show?

Commute the sentence of the Kardashian-championed drug offender and make it all about Prison Reform.................

_____

https://www.stuff.co...d-drug-offender

Lying Bill...never apology, never admit fault...very, very softball "interview"...never asked about all the other women he raped and abused...

'I was mad at me,' says Bill Clinton after seeing 'tone-deaf' #MeToo interview

Former President Bill Clinton visited The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, where he was given a do-over for his Today interview. Clinton’s response to questions about Monica Lewinsky and the #MeToo movement were described by many media outlets as “tone-deaf.â€...

http://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mad-says-bill-clinton-seeing-tone-deaf-metoo-interview-064729899.html

Because pardoning a black woman drug dealer, no matter what her circumstances, would still be pardoning, a black woman drug dealer.

But how to keep the somewhat transparent, halo effect, of the Khardasian publicity machine, aligned with the Trumpian reality show?

Commute the sentence of the Kardashian-championed drug offender and make it all about Prison Reform.................

_____

https://www.stuff.co...d-drug-offender

Punishment should fit the crime. I never heard of this lady before the pardon.

What were the details of the crime? was it a frame up? was she really the boss of this drug selling gang?

No matter. President Trump and his staff looked at it and granted the pardon. Done deal...move on....

Lying Bill...never apology, never admit fault...very, very softball "interview"...never asked about all the other women he raped and abused...

'I was mad at me,' says Bill Clinton after seeing 'tone-deaf' #MeToo interview

Former President Bill Clinton visited The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, where he was given a do-over for his Today interview. Clinton’s response to questions about Monica Lewinsky and the #MeToo movement were described by many media outlets as “tone-deaf.â€...

http://www.yahoo.com...-064729899.html

Yeah I saw Clinton, do his interview, lotsa stay awake drugs and and arrogant disposition, he's near as big a c*nt as his wife.

Punishment should fit the crime. I never heard of this lady before the pardon.

What were the details of the crime? was it a frame up? was she really the boss of this drug selling gang?

No matter. President Trump and his staff looked at it and granted the pardon. Done deal...move on....

1 - She's not pardoned, her sentence was commuted. Not the same thing, a pardon makes one an innocent citizen, a commuted sentence changes the sentence, usually to something less serious, i.e. no more prison.

2 - From what I've read, she was an abused child/girl/woman and never actually handled the drugs or money but was the comms centre for an operation...

3 - ONE MORE TIME - not pardoned - sentence commuted.