Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Well I just heard something interesting on Das Radio

- At the Singapore Summit tomorrow the meeting will start with a one on one, just Trump, Kim Jong Un and two interpreters.

For two hours before any one sane gets to meet.

What could go wrong?

You better get back on your meds as your Trump Derangement Syndrome is going full blast!

Why can't people be happy that this meeting is taking place...what a bunch of sad sacks!!!

By the way: my Grandpa was liberated by the US Army VII Corps and then fought alongside them within the 6ème Bataillon de Fusiliers (Belgian) and I have some cousins who turned badly as they became American citizens, so no I don't hate the USA but:

China is conquering the world and ripping off everyone?

Simple, make the USA threaten their closest allies and spit at them......Let's start the trade war and see who loses the most....

-> I am really wondering if some people in the USA really want the rest of the world to hate them....

'He destroyed our trust in 280 characters': German minister slams Trump

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12068841

US President Donald Trump was accused of "destroying trust" between world leaders in matter of "seconds" after he backed out of the G7 agreement via two angry tweets.

The US leader stunned the world by tearing up the joint statement which leaders and diplomats spent days painstakingly drafting just hours after it had been approved.

He fired off furious tweets saying he told US representatives "not to endorse the Communique" and accusing Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau - who hosted the summit - of being "dishonest and weak".

But French president Emmanuel Macron said "International cooperation cannot be dictated by fits of anger and throwaway remarks".

He added: "We spent two days working out a (joint) statement and commitments. We are sticking to them and whoever reneges on them is showing incoherence and inconsistency....

BTW Cavanami, if I post material that criticises Trump, I Do Not endorse Hilary, Obama, or any bad thing that happened in the past. Much like seeing a bunch of paedophile priests, if I criticise the most recent and prominent of them, it does not mean I approve of the preceding and other miscreants.

Trump showing off his, "I'm so confident in my position, that I'm too frightened to stand and I'm folding my arms like every time, I've been told off, since I was a kid" posture.

Japan and flunkies in support. Japan thinking back about 80 years.

GNCSSXLGIZEALBCQO3EAXYLTMQ.jpg

Now that's good optics, that's leader of the free world optics.... not...

You better get back on your meds as your Trump Derangement Syndrome is going full blast!

Why can't people be happy that this meeting is taking place...what a bunch of sad sacks!!!

Cavanami, see if you can parse the following:

The defence that Trump is the best of a bad or mediocre bunch, is risible. Trump at best, is squarely in the lower quartile of the most venal, slimy, dishonest , self serving, snake oil salesmen, that America has ever produced.