Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Still no word fro Trump or any official source what's in the document.

Apart from Trump saying "People won't believe it, people will be very happy.."

So I don't believe it but I am happy... I am people...

So how come I've got news? I guess Bangkok is closer to Singapore.

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work towards complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

post-98-0-06451900-1528792142_thumb.jpg

Asked about the lack of a commitment to verifying denuclearisation, Trump says it will be achieved by “having a lot of people thereâ€. He adds “it will be verified†claiming that this will be done be both Koreans and international observers.

Trump also appears to commit to stopping US-Korea military exercises. “I’d like to bring them home, but that’s not part of the equation right now. But we will be stopping the war games.â€

So how come I've got news? I guess Bangkok is closer to Singapore.

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work towards complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

Those are the 4 points from the blown up photo - still no official release of them or anything else.

Now all they have to figure out are the details. :)

I was just watching the Trump press conference. So much bullshit, the best bullshit.

Trump says he raised human rights with Kimmy but wouldn't say what or how...

Also, 'Scientifically it takes a lot of time to pull off denuclearisation.'

1 Vague promises (like NK did several times in the past)....nothing new under the sun on NK's part.

2 USA to end joint military exercise + progressively remove US troops from Korea + I guess they might also have promised to remove US nuclear weapons stockpiled in Korea....

Chicken dance anyone?

Sadly, I was thinking about stopping to use F4 visas and get back my Korean nationality....this will have to wait I guess...

Oh I forgot, if I understood well.

EU + Canada = national security threats to the USA .

DRPK + Russia = friendlies.

China = let's not piss them too much although most of our trade deficit is due to them.

South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines and all others in the area -> let China have them.

....and Coss, right on que....maybe we will see NZ assist in the most significant event in 60+ years...

What, the demise of the Trump Klan? I'm not sure NZ can help. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

"Trump's signature already looks like a clan rally while Kim's looks like a missile launch." 55555

South Korea is not happy about an end to the joint military maneuvers. They see that as a threat to their security/

Was this Trump speaking at the press conference? Or an official release? Because I think that that one may get walked back, with language like "will work towards..."