Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cavanami, I could do sixteen posts about Trump's craven meeting with Putin, but the media will tell everyone more than I need to, I'll just suggest that you look at the video of Trump winking at Putin before the start of the meeting. Trump's never been good at a poker face, watch this...

https://www.theguard...ki-summit-video

It's approx 7pm ET as I post this:

in two hours - 9 pm ET

"TONIGHT, 9:00pm ET: Hannity Interviews President Trump After Putin Summit"

This should be a laugh, I'm getting the popcorn ready...

You do realise that you've posted a photoshopped image of the Queen carrying golf clubs?

Do you further, realise that this will be seen as an insult to the Queen and to the English speaking world?

Cavanami, you have over-stepped the bounds of intelligent discourse here. But the image posted, does speak to the school playground, that is running around in your mind.

Oh and thank you for labelling the image the UK Visit, but I am not a Trumpanzee, I can see that the image is from Trump's visit with the Queen, I don't need to be told.

I just got through Hannity's interview with Trump on Fox

I'll try and put this impartially:

Screened in two short parts, the interview concentrated on Hilary, Obama and how Putin approved of Trump.

cupla observations

1/ Obama said Climate Change was the biggest threat, but Trump says it's Nuclear, by a factor of 5 million...

2/. Obama said that no reasonable person would believe that anyone (Russians) were interfering with the 2016 US election, both Hannity and Trump said Obama was wrong.

can they not see, that if 'Obama was wrong', then it looks like the Mueller investigation is right?

Also, if Trump has rejected the information that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election that , this means he agrees with Obama?

Hannity, who appears to be smarter than he looks, called off the interview after it became increasingly clear that Trump wasn't going to say anything of substance.

You do realise that you've posted a photoshopped image of the Queen carrying golf clubs?

Do you further, realise that this will be seen as an insult to the Queen and to the English speaking world?

Cavanami, you have over-stepped the bounds of intelligent discourse here. But the image posted, does speak to the school playground, that is running around in your mind.

Oh and thank you for labelling the image the UK Visit, but I am not a Trumpanzee, I can see that the image is from Trump's visit with the Queen, I don't need to be told.

Hey moron....ever hear of what happened in 1776?

....and all your President insults? Coss = Azzclown as usual