Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Jeez this is stupid, even for you Cavanami, most of what you've posted is just rubbish.

Actually increasing the NATO payments may trigger Russia to increase their military spending, meaning, another arms race....not good, IMO.

Well, facts are NATO members are neither increasing nor decreasing their planned spend, despite what Trumps says. All they've said ,is they will continue to do what they'd agreed to do well before the NATO summit, which they would have done anyway, Trump or no Trump. So you're only playing with half the information.

You should understand that President Trump has:

1. made it clear that the Dept of Justice is anything but justice.

I don't think that indictments and guilty pleas are "anything but justice". Do you? Answer please...

2. also made it clear that most of the politicians in the USA are extremely corrupt and do not try to improve the situation of the US citizen.

I think we agree, and I'll even suggest that by your own definition and the English language meaning of "Most" this necessarily means that vast numbers of Republicans are included in your statement which means Trump is ruling with a bunch 'o C*nts.

3. he has brought to the attention of the USA that Obama let in hundreds of MS13 gang members.

4. he has brought to the attention of the USA, but most did not connect the dots on this, that illegals/MS13 people brought in children and 400,000 children are missing, most likely the result of human trafficking.

MS13 gang has it's roots in L.A. a nasty bunch of people, but immigrants who come to USA are not members before they arrive, they may become so, they also may become republicans...

Immigration is a huge issue for the USA, not one I'd like to tackle, nor do I have any idea for a solution, but to use it as a battle cry, is moronic mob ranting at it's worst. You should be able to remember how the brown shirts convinced normal citizens that Jews were the early 20th century equivalent of MS13 in Germany...

5. it appears he does silly things but didn't he get people to look at the non-payments to NATO? of the 28 nations in NATO only 5 pay their dues; UK, USA, Estonia, Greece and Poland. Hmmmm, Estonia, Greece and Poland the poorer countries in the EU but they can pay???

see my reply to your opening point about NATO above.

6. Huge whining went on that he would start WW III with NK....hasn't happened and they had a sit down in Singapore, far from starting war!

Really? So Kimmy is still developing Nukes and you call this a success?

7. Had a sit down with Putin...again many are whining....this will be ongoing.

Yes you are correct, ongoing and quite possibly the end of Trump

It's like this....Bubi is 100% a good guy...then Coss accuses Bubi of stealing Coss' gold ring....now Bubi is at 50% good guy/50% thief....it proves false that Bubi stole Coss' ring, does Bubi go back to 100% good guy, sadly no as the shadow of the theft even though proven false will linger with Bubi, maybe he goes up to 75%, until the new accusation.

Convoluted, but I see the point you are trying to make, but I wouldn't accuse Bubi of anything like what you suggest. In regards to Trump/Putin, see my post about Maria Butina the Russian Spy who has been sleeping her way through the NRA/Republican party, is now in Gaol. And this is from FOX so it must be double double double true.

Apply this to President Trump...NK WWIII, Stormy Daniels, Russia collusion, Russia piss-gate, etc etc etc even though these accusations are flase, they still linger...

Linger? a smell lingers, a stain lingers, facts and truth, like shell casings at a crime scene, remain.

You do realise that you've posted a photoshopped image of the Queen carrying golf clubs?

Do you further, realise that this will be seen as an insult to the Queen and to the English speaking world?

Coss,

Obviously it is you who does not understand the UK Treason laws.

As Cav pointed out USA gained independence form UK in 1776 so thmuch laws are not applicable to US Citiznes,

Secondly Treason only relates to 10 Crimes

Killing the monarcn

Counterf iting th great seal of Scotland

Helping out British Enemies

Sex with various Royals

Attempting to hinder succession of the monarchy

Calling for abolition of th monarchy

Convincing someone to invade Britain

Saying you want something bad to happen to th monarch

Keeping buildings or artillery used during war for longer than six days

Becoming a citizen of an enemy state during war time

Treason is not “ Less Majeste†if this was th cas th entire production team behind spitting image would have been sent to th tower

https://en.m.wikiped.../Spitting_Image

Thanks Kong, I'm not sure I mentioned treason in my post, others are talking about treason, but I'm not sure I've had an opinion on it, I may have linked to someone talking about it in another post, but not the one you've quoted. I did say "insult" though...

yes, but not in the quoted part of your OP, I am confused, the Treason that I did refer to, is the one, as found in the USA,

so your intermingling it with a separate subject matter, vis the insult to the Queen, has me all asunder in the logic progression :)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-officials-at-a-fucking-loss-over-latest-russia-sell-out?ref=home

U.S. Officials ‘at a Fucking Loss’ Over Latest Russia Sell Out

The White House’s refusal to rule out turning over former U.S. ambassador Michael McFaul to the Russians has current and former State Department officials seeing red.... read at link