Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Bubi, you should learn to enjoy the simple things in life, like dotards walking into lamp-posts.

I don't know who the two small morons in the photo are, but look at the smiles on the Hillaropause and the Trumperbelle, did they?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo...........

Photo of Trump and Hilary Clinton published in The Art of the Comeback.

post-1447-0-89990800-1532034671_thumb.jpg

The kids are wearing concentration camp uniforms?

Comedian-In-Chief said the other day no ther US President over the last 50 years has been tougher with Russia, if any president ever. Assuming the man does really believe what he says it should now be ultra clear that we are looking at a medical issue.

The case starts reminding me of Roman emperor Nero whe set Rome of fire for his enjoyment.

In the meantime he has on the other hand forgotten increasing more import tarriffs and the Mexican wall seems to have been postponed til further notice.

He also said if President Vladimir Putin crossed the line, he would Putin’s “worst enemy.â€

“If that doesn’t work out, I’ll be the worst enemy he’s ever had,†Trump said in an interview with CNBC anchor Joe Kernen on Thursday. “The worst he’s ever had.â€

I hope someone has hidden the red button, because Putin will call his bluff....

Update on tariffs: he has now said he is ready to tax all imports from China totalling 500 billion USD. If the Chinamen think they don´t have to loose anything anymore and abandon their Dollars then good night. Explanation for Trump-followers: the USD is established as the world currency and as such accepted as a thing of true value. Meaning the US can keep on printing, use the notes to pay their import bills and all are happy. Donald further thinks now that the value of the USD has deliberatly been driven upwards by China and the EU to support their export but after loosing some 8 % against the Euro this year it has now been stable after strong gains last year. Donald does not know that and would not understand anyway, he can ring me as I am watching the relevant currencies at least 3 times a day.

Comedian-In-Chief said the other day no ther US President over the last 50 years has been tougher with Russia, if any president ever. Assuming the man does really believe what he says it should now be ultra clear that we are looking at a medical issue.

The case starts reminding me of Roman emperor Nero whe set Rome of fire for his enjoyment.

In the meantime he has on the other hand forgotten increasing more import tarriffs and the Mexican wall seems to have been postponed til further notice.

My esteemed Congressman, Kevin Yoder, is chairman of a sub committee that appropriates money for border security. Wednesday, he announced that 5 billion had been appropriated for building the wall (at least part of it). On Fox and Friends, he stated that drug cartels were bringing drugs directly to many points in the U.S., including his district (where I live, Overland Park, Ks). Later that morning, the Overland Park Police Department said that claim concerning his district was totally false. Yoder later claimed that he had mistakenly used the wrong terminology but that his point was correct. I think that his new nickname should be “little Trump,†at least until he is defeated for re-election in November.

All the republicans are little trumps, because as the republicans scratch their heads in wonder and ask "why?" they realise that without trump and cavanami, and such, their political careers are in serious trouble.

Trump on the other hand, seems to enjoy creating havoc.

Trump's lawyers are trying to get ahead of the avalanche, by leaking the fact, that there's tape of Cohen and Trump discussing payment to Karen McDougal.

Michael Cohen secretly recorded Trump discussing payments to a former Playboy model who said she had an affair with him, just after he married Melania.

FOX says that Giuliani has confirmed the existence of the tape by stating it's short (less than 2 minutes) length. As though this exonerates somebody.

I'd never hire Giuliani, what was Trump thinking?

See Cavanami? my criticism of Trump is not very long, so that makes him innocent of everything, since god was a boy.

But it's OK, because the tape was made by Cohen, when Obama was president, so it was on Obama's watch, "Lock Him Up!"