Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

For the propaganda butt monkey with TDS...

(image at post-10197-0-80357200-1532154488.jpg)

Cavanami

I am aware that you have trouble with comprehension and coherency, you know, English, I am also aware that Ms Whoopi has a recent altercation with a Trump supporter lady.

So now we come to the error of your ways:

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and I will suggest that you did not know, such is your failingly feeble intellect, that making a post with the words "butt monkey" and an image in caricature of Ms Whoopi Goldberg, is :

F*CKING Racist.

you have an opportunity to retract your post or allay the perceptions of racism you bring to this board

Gee, so many nit pick only the USA... Hey pay your agreed upon share of NATO

Only five of NATO's 28 members -- the U.S., Greece, Poland, Estonia and the U.K. -- meet the 2% target.

The rest lag behind. Germany is set to spend 1.2% of GDP on defense this year, France 1.79%. Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg all spend less than 1%.

Wow, Belgium dont even pay 1%....

For me, if the NATO countries spend 2%....I expect an arms race as Russia will not sit idle. Not a good thing.

Do we even need NATO? why do we keep Russia as the boggy man?

Eliminate NATO and if Russia or some country makes trouble put REAL sanctions in place....and enforce them so that countries

like Germany to not make deals with Russia/putting money in Russia's pocket.

I say Russia but it can be any country or countries....

Nah, Hillary is history but unfortunately it seems the US Justice Dept didn't learn anything...

Only now, with the present political circus in the USA, can people see the depth of collusion and corruption.

Watch the doco,

Fire in the Blood (2013)

to see the sickening state of the world and especially the USA lobbyists (bribery) and Big Pharma....

Gee, so many nit pick only the USA... Hey pay your agreed upon share of NATO

Only five of NATO's 28 members -- the U.S., Greece, Poland, Estonia and the U.K. -- meet the 2% target.

Guidline not Target. there is a difference

The UK my home country meets the guidelines the same as the USA and I am not complaining and I wonder why that is.

Maybe because my Government does not HUNT ME DOWN for taxes even though I am an expatriate then again I am allowed to Stand , Sit, Take the Knee, Do Handstands or pull a Moonie whilst the National Anthem is Playing since the K is ffee society and not a Racist Dictatorship like the USA where on is told "Though Shall"

Land of the Free haha, having a laugh aint ya!

I note Cavanami did not use the words Crooked Hillary and emails for at least two weeks. Anything wrong?

There's a lot of fresh air and Ozone in the wind since Helinkski.

Remarkable is the Trump camp, leaking the existence of Trump and Cohen, talking on Tape, about Trumps affair with the playboy model, that the whole Trump camp and all their forebears, have always said "never happened" at full volume and a beating, if you happen to bring it up, in a Trumpanzee bar.

They musta thunk, it's better to consume the news cycle with playboy models and a tape that might be open to interpretation, than let Trump's feasance to Putin, sit in the news - like that's gonna go away...

Busy week coming...

Guidline not Target. there is a difference

The UK my home country meets the guidelines the same as the USA and I am not complaining and I wonder why that is.

Maybe because my Government does not HUNT ME DOWN for taxes even though I am an expatriate then again I am allowed to Stand , Sit, Take the Knee, Do Handstands or pull a Moonie whilst the National Anthem is Playing since the K is ffee society and not a Racist Dictatorship like the USA where on is told "Though Shall"

Land of the Free haha, having a laugh aint ya!

555555555555555 ROTFLMAO

Ask Tommy Robinson about censorship...

Take a knee in the USA, no arrest no prison time....Tommy Robinson outing pedophile rape/grooming gangs, arrest and prison time....that's freedom UK style???

Many examples of UK censorship over the years...try James Joyce, The novel Ulysses by James Joyce was banned in the United Kingdom in 1922 when it was declared obscene

In 1873, controversy over the depiction of William Ewart Gladstone, Robert Lowe, 1st Viscount Sherbrooke, and Acton Smee Ayrton in W. S. Gilbert and Gilbert Arthur à Beckett's The Happy Land led to the play's licence being revoked by the Lord Chamberlain. A censored version of the play was eventually allowed to be performed, but uncensored scripts, with the censored portions printed in all capital letters, were printed by the theatre's manager. The play became a smash hit.[92][93]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_the_United_Kingdom#Literature

With the larger countries one will always be able to find some stink.