Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I suppose Time also publish “Fake Newsâ€

http://time.com/5335...spending-facts/

Crying immigrant girl on Time magazine cover was never separated from her mom, father says

The father of the 2-year-old Honduran girl featured on Time magazine and emblematic for the separation of immigrant children and parents, told The Washington PostThursday the young girl was never separated from her mother.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/06/22/girl-time-magazine-cover-never-separated-mom-father-says/725499002/

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

With the passage of the GOP tax bill this week, the Trump administration has scored 81 major achievements in its first year, making good on campaign promises to provide significant tax cuts, boost U.S. energy production, and restore respect to the United States, according to the White House.

And along the way, President Trump even outdid his own expectations and slashed at least 11 major legacy items of former President Barack Obama, including cracking down on the open border, slowing recognition of communist Cuba and effectively killing Obamacare by ending the mandate that everyone have health insurance or face a tax.

According to the White House, the 81 accomplishments are in 12 major categories and include well over 100 other minor achievements...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed

I'd spend some time going through your list of untruths, but I can't be arsed.

Trump is now 75% down the slippery slope, despite Fox News' best efforts.

So when he goes I'll see if you can hold a sane conversation...

And now this ::

President Rouhani of Iran said -

"Mr Trump, don't play with the lion's tail, this would only lead to regret," he told a gathering of Iranian diplomats. "America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars. "You are not in a position to incite the Iranian nation against Iran's security and interests."

And then Trump's head exploded -

post-1447-0-14592600-1532320892_thumb.png

I'm thinking we should be a bit worried.

Not the least because of the Trump supporters, taking to the streets with guns, when the good and great of America lock Trump up.

DixBiH5U0AEBaQW.jpg

Manafort's trial begins on Wednesday, get more pop corn.

You know, everyone has been speculating about why Manafort is not cooperating with the Mueller investigation.

You know, it could be a complete and successful defence to be able to say, "I did none of this on my own, I was merely a soldier obeying Trump's orders, and here is the proof."

Manafort certainly is about 10 times more clever than Trump. So that means Manafort would have an IQ of about 97.

What the fake news doesn't want you to know....

Hillary Clinton Admits She Met Secretly With Putin in 2014

Criticizes Trump, yet says she ‘bonded’ with Russian leader

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton bashed President Trump over his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin last week, but failed to mention she also bonded with Putin in 2012 over Siberian tigers.

In her memoir “Hard Choices,†Clinton explained her meeting with Putin in Moscow, where she asked him what he’s “doing to save the tigers in Siberia.â€